GYEON Q²M Wet Coat

S32B

Reaction score
Anyone tried this stuff?

I've used the AF Aqua Coat and and Hydr02 lite and have just seen the GYEON whilst looking around! ;)

Anyone tried this stuff?

I've used the AF Aqua Coat and and Hydr02 lite and have just seen the GYEON whilst looking around! ;)

Think Wetcoat is more or less identical to Hydro2.

Reactions: Bristle Hound and S32B
Wet Coat gives more gloss been using both side by side for the last month, l would also say wet coat is slightly more hydrophobic but there's the negatives both leave silicon micro spots ie on the paint and glass

Reactions: S32B
Wet Coat gives more gloss been using both side by side for the last month, l would also say wet coat is slightly more hydrophobic but there's the negatives both leave silicon micro spots ie on the paint and glass
Thanks, think I'll give the wetcoat a try then ;) I assume you have been using the Hydr02 as the other and not the AF Aqua Coat?

Yeah I noticed those spots more so on the rear window as it's very dark on the coupe. I get away with a lot on the paint because it's white ;) so don't notice it as much as you would on another colour. The next time I used it I didn't leave it on for as long before jet washing it off, that seemed to leave less spots on the window, but it worked just as well!

Dark

Just looked back on my orders and I first ordered the hydro on the 25th Nov 2017...so I've only used it on this car and not the black S3!!!

Reactions: Jassyo06
Thanks, think I'll give the wetcoat a try then ;) I assume you have been using the Hydr02 as the other and not the AF Aqua Coat?

Yeah I noticed those spots more so on the rear window as it's very dark on the coupe. I get away with a lot on the paint because it's white ;) so don't notice it as much as you would on another colour. The next time I used it I didn't leave it on for as long before jet washing it off, that seemed to leave less spots on the window, but it worked just as well!

View attachment 172901

Just looked back on my orders and I first ordered the hydro on the 25th Nov 2017...so I've only used it on this car and not the black S3!!!

Yeah these spots are mostly noticeable in the corners of Privacy Glass mate if you leave the product too long too dwell...but are easily buffed off

@FranA3 - Any thoughts on this type of product buddy ?

You need to move on from BSD mixes mate......its a non Contactless hydrophobic gloss enhancing product,Winter use for me..only,when the Average daytime temp....doesnt rise above 7 degrees, it leaves a very nice glossy finish on ALL of the car and its very hydrophobic............saves time and effort and gives good protection for around 3/4 weeks and if you really want Professional detailers opinions on Gyeon Wet Coat.....Youtube has dozens of reviews on it

@FranA3 - Any thoughts on this type of product buddy ?

They have their place to be fair, for a quick fix they are great, I do use carpro hydro on cars (that haven’t been coated) if it starts spitting and it needs some protection on it, they are good on wheels as a top up etc, for ease of use and cost they are good but the downside is that you do get the spots as stated above

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Bristle Hound and NevMan
You need to move on from BSD mixes mate......
wave.gif
Never ... :superman:
laughing.gif

They have their place to be fair, for a quick fix they are great, I do use carpro hydro on cars (that haven’t been coated) if it starts spitting and it needs some protection on it, they are good on wheels as a top up etc, for ease of use and cost they are good but the downside is that you do get the spots as stated above

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
@FranA3 - Cheers buddy :thumbs up:

Reactions: S32B, FranA3 and NevMan
lol wanted to order some whilst I'm off, out of stock everywhere!!! (4lt one).