Wise Words4 My Mate

H

Hot Stuff

I dont want to hurt my friends feelings...but she cant drive!!!!!!!!! She's had so many accidents its un believable. A few years ago she had laser treatment on her eyes so she wouldnt have to wear glasses. It didnt work on one eye so she got it done again.
I dont wat to insult her...but I cant get in a car with her again. Im terrified.
How do I tell her in a polite way??:think:

TBH I Dont think there is a polite way to say it. I would just be straight and say that your driving is terrible and it makes me not want to get in a car with you. Then just rhyme off everything she is bad at and just say she should take a little more care.
Its all in the way you tell them.

I know...im no good at been assertive thou'. The cars a right off but she seems ok about it...its me who's having the nightmares. She'll come round one day and I wont want to hurt her feelings so i'll get in the car with her. Stupid I know.:blownose:

Just wear a crash helmet next time you go out in the car with her. :o.k:

call the DVLA and get her license removed before she mounts the pavement, runs into a park and kills some nuns out for a picnic.

Try replacing her car's windscreen with the bottoms of come Coke bottles and see if that helps.

One day if u realize I havnt posted for a while you'll know why...i'll be a little angel in the sky.

I have got of out the car once when she laughed at me for putting my seat belt on. Shes not a bad person just a silly one.

Just tell her or offer to drive, its your bum int he seat next to her!!

She's older than me...and I dont drive yet,but u are right. My bum...My life

swallow a set of balls, man up and just blurt it out - job done in 5 words or less!

A mate of mine use to drive like a loon (probably still will when he gets his license back) and after one too many sketchy ride i vowed never to get in a car with him again. then a couple of months later
Image042.jpg

Four of them in the car all survived somehow!

How does someone convince someone they are a **** driver when they themselves dont drive...she thinks she's a great driver. Its very hard to tell her she's not without hurting her feelings. She just thinks accidents happen.:think: