Let’s Play A Game!

1future

Black Edition
Reaction score
This is not really a game, just a bit of fun to engage with fellow forum members!

Use your imaginative brains to come up with the next part of this sentence

“If I was the CEO of Audi I would ...”

This is just for fun, no harm intended.

(any shots fired at Audi are not my fault lol)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get myself a good lawyer!

Jokes aside - I would properly stop the cost savings and make sure to maintain a quality that will make execisting customers buy an Audi again.

Reactions: Sparks43 and 1future
... in the UK at least, not have dealerships charge silly prices for things like oil claiming "Audi UK policy". Leaves a bitter taste in the mouths of customers :-(

Reactions: 1future
Make every car a Quattro

Reactions: 1future and RK10
A8D9F712 EF70 4FA9 8A1F 7F01331ECC80
Discontinue the Q2

In Denmark at the moment with a low power 2wd diesel as a hire car and it sucks and cost £40k+ here

Reactions: RK10, 1future and Tom.H
Get myself a good lawyer!

Jokes aside - I would properly stop the cost savings and make sure to maintain a quality that will make execisting customers buy an Audi again.

lols, he’s probably got a whole team of them!

do you think the new touch screens make it look cheap? and the wood door trims on the A8 etc

Hmmm, never thought about this but I guess would make sense, more publicity and probably more revenue!

Not sure about the revenue bit, the drivers and F1 Ltd (more particularly Berney and the like) are the only ones who make money from F1.

Everyone else has to pay exorbitant sums of cash for the privilege of taking part.

Suspect it would only make Audi cars more expensive!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

If I was the CEO of Audi I would ... give Oli a free RS3/RS5/RS6/R8

;) not too creative hey lol

Not sure about the revenue bit, the drivers and F1 Ltd (more particularly Berney and the like) are the only ones who make money from F1.

Everyone else has to pay exorbitant sums of cash for the privilege of taking part.

Suspect it would only make Audi cars more expensive!

we don’t want more expensive Audi’s! Cheaper please haha

stop all production of sportbacks and make people get saloons and get good taste

just going to leave that there :)

Reactions: Adam14 and sgtvic
stop all production of sportbacks and make people get saloons and get good taste

just going to leave that there :)
They have 50% too many doors,

In my day it was your bank manager, dad and grandad that a car with so many many doors!

Bring back the 3dr A3's!! And maybe make it so everything isn't a ****** optional extra.

Reactions: 1future and Taeshire
Make the top of the lines (S/RS) come with more optional extras as standard. So they truly feel top of the line for their respective classes.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Make the top of the lines (S/RS) come with more optional extras as standard. So they truly feel top of the line for their respective classes.

I'm sure they could do this. ... But would just increase the base price so what's the point ;)

I'm sure they could do this. ... But would just increase the base price so what's the point ;)
Obviously if I was CEO then would make the increase not too significant of course. I just feel there's stuff most people pay as extra. Would be nice if it's standard, end of the day all hypothetical

Reactions: oli356
But then you saloon folk will be common muck ;)
Ah good thinking! Can't be having that then, scrap what I said!

In my day it was your bank manager, dad and grandad that a car with so many many doors!

Wait.. Audi make a 6 door saloon? SHOW IT ME :tearsofjoy:

To be fair though, I did get sh*t for it being a saloon and me being so young

I'm with you mate, much prefer the saloon and like being the minority with one. See plenty of sport backs.

Reactions: Invicta
I'm with you mate, much prefer the saloon and like being the minority with one. See plenty of sport backs.

i had a saloon so can comment, they’re sexy but not S Line’s, only S/RS

Reactions: Adam14

We'll skip over your poor arithmetic....... and present the case for the prosecution -

Anyway, I'm really struggling to think of a car that has been improved by adding more doors..... more horspower yes, more torque certainly, but lets review the case for the prosecution.....

One of my neighbors has a Porsche Carrera S, lovely looking car, a neighbour 2 doors away has a Coxter, both garage queens, and both fine cars, but add another 2 doors and you get a Panamera. least attractive car Porsche have ever produced (I did say car, and I agree the Cayennes are also ugly, but they are SUV's rather than cars)

Aston Martin, by far the least attractive car in the current range.... the Rapide S, it looks like a proper Aston that has been sat on my an elephant....

Ferrari well they've had a few attempts to make a cool 4 door car, but by their own admission, have failed in each and every attempt.

If 3 manufacturers of amazing cars can't make a 4 door car look better than a car with 50% less doors, I think we can agree that it's unlikely any manufacturer can!

To be clear, I don't think the S3 is ugly, it's a fine looking car, but it does have too many doors, and there's absolutely no argument it would look far better with 50% less doors.....

Reactions: Invicta and 1future

Introduce the mythical A3 Sports coupe

Reactions: Taeshire
agreed, don’t like the design and there’s much better in the market!

Audi “2” cars have always been a bit pants and an excuse for them to play around with weird design and technology

lols, he’s probably got a whole team of them!

do you think the new touch screens make it look cheap? and the wood door trims on the A8 etc

I'm talking about the same model but different years, etc. the pre-facelift A3/S3 had adjustable fan ducts, S3 logo on seats, door trims, brake caliper, steering wheel etc. instead of just a S logo, Hankook or Bridgestone tyres instead of Pirelli (here in Denmark at least). There is a lot other small things that I can't remember right now, but it's just some small things that makes you think that they could do better.

Last edited:
“If I was the CEO of Audi I would ...”

Bring back the manual gearbox to all performance models, and instruct my engineers to make a sporty Audi, sporty from the outset on a passive set-up.

Reactions: 1future and Phutters
Bring back the manual gearbox to all performance models, and instruct my engineers to make a sporty Audi, sporty from the outset on a passive set-up.

This is something i’ve not heard in a while, I ageee with manual performance models but there is the S3’s rival the Golf R to consider? But I do see where you’re coming from as you want the build quality and everything else that comes with having an Audi

This is something i’ve not heard in a while, I ageee with manual performance models but there is the S3’s rival the Golf R to consider? But I do see where you’re coming from as you want the build quality and everything else that comes with having an Audi

What I wanted was the current RS3 Saloon to be as the B7 RS4. Manual gearbox, and passive suspension.

There'd by an RS3 sat in my garage right now if that was the case.

Agreed. In my personal opinion, I think the A3 Saloon S-Line/S3/RS3 are some of the most beautiful cars around. But that's just coming from someone who just loves his car haha. RS3's look a bit odd though with the dual huge exhaust tips though, must admit..

Reactions: RK10 and Adam14