Matrix LED lights sensor

prits_88

Reaction score
Hi all
Can anyone tell me which each of these sensors/things do to sense? one i assume is for rain, one i assume for traffic speed signals and one for light for led matrix?
I wanted to put some tape with a small tint over the one that controls when the led matrix turns on, so in essence it comes on sooner?
is that possible??

https://www.dropbox.com/s/693gtks1ep89xxt/2018-06-16 21.13.01.jpg?raw=1
2018-06-16%2021.13.01.jpg

2018 06 16 211301

Vehicles with Matrix lights but don't have the other features will have a matrix sensor which is positioned under the Rain Light and Humidity sensor.

Reactions: prits_88
So my best bet to get the results i want is to tape the triangular bit up?
Taping / tinting that area might have adverse effects on the other features that camera also facilitates. Only way to know would be to try.

Taping / tinting that area might have adverse effects on the other features that camera also facilitates. Only way to know would be to try.
Actually no, to turn your headlights on earlier you would need to tint the rain, light humidity sensor however a far better way of doing this would be to visit a coder such as myself and have the sensitivity of the sensor changed.

Reactions: T-800
Hi all
when the led matrix turns on, so in essence it comes on sooner?

Interesting! My grip would be - on mine anyway - is that they come on too soon!

What I really hate though, is the way the auto high beam is speed governed to activate. I have several country roads that I turn into at low speed. rarely get going due to twists and turns, all the time the lights are on dip.

Interesting! My grip would be - on mine anyway - is that they come on too soon!

What I really hate though, is the way the auto high beam is speed governed to activate. I have several country roads that I turn into at low speed. rarely get going due to twists and turns, all the time the lights are on dip.

Yeah ive noticed the same thing as well with low speeds. What speed do you find it comes on at?

I think mine pop on at 50 which is fine for town and suburb driving, but I struggle to pull that speed on some of our small lanes.