Online map updates

Tonye60

Reaction score
I’m trying to update my map, I have a 2018 S5 with 3 years data. When I try to pick countries but they are all greeted out. Any ideas

I will tomorrow, it’s just grayed out so it won’t let me select the countries

When I did mine all but south England was greyed out so I assumed it meant there was no updates on those ones...

Last edited:
Reactions: WesT-gefül
All 18gb of the Europe maps, or just your region? It is possible that if they are greyed out there isn't an update, best way to find out is what map version the mmi has...

I updated my uk maps at the the beginning of the year, does this mean the next update is now available?

Despite my car having the latest updates, it is far from being up to date. Roads that are 2-3 years old are still not on it!

I updated my uk maps at the the beginning of the year, does this mean the next update is now available?
Audi provide two map updates in the year and are usually labelled, taking this year as an example, 2018 then 2018-2019...

I’ve downloaded the maps, dragged them to my sad card , still no luck. Any clues

I’ve downloaded the maps, dragged them to my sad card , still no luck. Any clues
Sd card fat32 formatted? Used a windows computer?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G925F met Tapatalk

I’m on a Mac, maybe that’s the issue

Reactions: WesT-gefül
Arr the map updates free for lifetime? myAudi says it can be updated five times.

You get 5 free updates across the first 3 years (If you've got the Tech Pack), you would have to pay for further updates.

How much does it cost after that to update? Or do you have to sign up for the audi connect service?
Hopefully by then we will be able to use Google maps on the mmi.