Map updates for 2018 released

PR.

Reaction score
Just thought I'd mention that the 2018 map update for the Tech Pack Sat Nav came out yesterday(?) or at least I had a prompt to download it yesterday, did it via the SD Card method this evening all ok.

https://my.audi.com > Audi Connect > Map update is where I got mine.

Reactions: zippster and Happy Grumpz
Mine downloaded last night whilst out on a drive a pop up window appeared, selected yes and 30 minutes later all was done. It will be interesting to see if there are any noticeable changes.

Reactions: Syed Shah
Did this happen randomly Taz ? I haven’t seen anything on my S4....

@Nham68 yes, it gave me a message saying a map download was available, approx 550mb, was given the option to download providing I had enough data or use sd card. I have the 3 year subscription so used that, it took about 30 minutes and then gave me a completed successfully massage.

Clever these Germans :wink new:

Reactions: Fridarey and Happy Grumpz
lol @ massage :D

Can you use the sat nav while it's updating? If the update has all the new roads around the Forth bridges I can definitely use it! Spent too much time this month making my car come over all nervous when it thought I was driving through fields.

@Fridarey , doesn’t look good, this is post update

3725E97C 84E7 4243 8DC1 AD033C41EDF4

Reactions: RaZ A4 and Fridarey
That will be like complaining to the Pope about the weather his boss is creating.

Reactions: Happy Grumpz
Audi won't give the UK a real update until the repayment package of €100 billion and the Irish question have been answered.

Reactions: Car_Allowance
Yes, I am aware of the interest they have, good luck with your efforts if it makes you feel better though.

It’s nothing to do with making me feel better. If one doesn’t provide feedback then how is a company to know what’s gone wrong?