Post pics of your B6 A4/S4

Another couple of mine
02327cee561dcd46cc24dde3f7fa0872.jpg

0adf6aace8a1cff4c8e38982f8b978a8.jpg

Reactions: Slinepete, D-xplicit Dubs, Dubbers1 and 2 others
Are you trying to upload it as an attachment? Your better off using a photo sharing website like photo bucket

Another picture of mine sitting low :)
oXKHIGX.jpg

Reactions: A4Soares and Northampton_ofn
Playing with suspension hieight again today at work...and she needs a good clean. S4 door blades being painted and next to go on.
Audi

Reactions: Ro55
Cheers mate.

I'm running H&R 35mm springs all around, with B5 perches up front on new standard Audi sport shocks.

Also my wheel specs are as follows with no rubbing, or catching at all:

Front 19×9 ET40 235/35/19

Rear 19×9 ET35 235/35/19

here are a few photos of B6 Sport... bought it from the classifieds on Edition38, although the previous owner is on here as well.

since i have owned it i have had a alpine bluetooth head unit, sub and components fitted, along with the getting the front bumper resprayed and all 4 wheels refurbed.
Pressed plates, rear surround and de-wiper are the most recent things done.

oh and i have been detailing it ALOT, lol.

IMG_1915-1 by rob_hawke, on Flickr

IMG_1928-1 by rob_hawke, on Flickr

IMG_1962-1 by rob_hawke, on Flickr

IMG_1918-1 by rob_hawke, on Flickr

IMG_1924-1 by rob_hawke, on Flickr

Miss this car! Glad your caring for her like I did :) top work buddy

Hi all!

New here, just bought this 2003 1.9tdi Sport last week. Its been well looked after mechanically just needs a bit of tlc cosmetically. Removing the stickers/s-line badges for a start!

Reactions: Welshquattro
Audi 1.8T

Been Remapped and had the springs lowered at front and rear... Going to put some Coilovers in to bring it down a little lower..

Front Wheels 18/225/35
Rear Wheels 18/255/42

IMG 7002 SMALL
Wide wheels

How does it feel over stock? The remap I mean?

A lot better for economy and fuel as well as general drivability was better.. Had it remapped as supposed to be 190 factory and found it was 163.. Had the engine terracleaned which got it back to 180 and then remap brought it up to 220..

A lot better to drive but went for a blend or performance and torque as didn't want the turbo shagged in 3 months time

A lot better for economy and fuel as well as general drivability was better.. Had it remapped as supposed to be 190 factory and found it was 163.. Had the engine terracleaned which got it back to 180 and then remap brought it up to 220..

A lot better to drive but went for a blend or performance and torque as didn't want the turbo shagged in 3 months time

Great, thanks for the info.

True, as these cars are our dailys..I dont think it would be wise to go too crazy.

Although it get tempted sometimes.

Nice motor mate.

Great, thanks for the info.

True, as these cars are our dailys..I dont think it would be wise to go too crazy.

Although it get tempted sometimes.

Nice motor mate.

Cheers Mate, its a good run around car.. developed a little whirring noise recent which i am trying to diagnose, posted about it on here. but over the last year it hasn't missed a beat.

Cheers Mate, its a good run around car.. developed a little whirring noise recent which i am trying to diagnose, posted about it on here. but over the last year it hasn't missed a beat.

Yes they are, everyone that's had an Audi (1.8t especiallty) has said they are pretty much bullet proof!

Im sure, the guys on here will know what the whirring noise is down to.

Remembered my love for dodo juice
9f6166c249e476f9bafee195035942af.jpg

Reactions: Dubbers1, Northampton_ofn, DrStrange and 2 others
Just one of mine from the LowCollective German Car Show today.

49507d0a8616e9fe45cddb8f737e5012.jpg

and spotted this very nice A4 Avant in the corner. Anyone on here?
bec267bf950d4d156a5e71950947711c.jpg

f5d3eca738f670690c3da722bdc05fcb.jpg

Reactions: A4Soares
Hi all, new to this, here's my project. Peace

Reactions: Inertiauk, DrStrange, mistermoo and 3 others
I thought they were my old wheels, and they are. He didn't keep them long, but I suspect the rears were too wide for him.

You'll struggle to find another set in that fitment mate. They only make the 9" ones with an M12 bolt hole, I had to get them drilled out to make them fit our cars.

I thought they were my old wheels, and they are. He didn't keep them long, but I suspect the rears were too wide for him.

You'll struggle to find another set in that fitment mate. They only make the 9" ones with an M12 bolt hole, I had to get them drilled out to make them fit our cars.
Thank god for that I thought you was going to say they where feked

Been a lurker on here for a while, had a B5 S4 that was mapped by Rick at Unicorn
Then sold it and had a stint with a Mk1 Leon Cupra R but got the S4 bug again so went for a B6

Love the V8 sound and feels better to drive than the B5 too... Yep I said it lol

The inlet flapper is stuck open at the min but will be getting fixed once I have some spare time

Couple of pics

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    327.2 KB · Views: 179
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    334.2 KB · Views: 166
Reactions: Jimmy TDI
1.9 tdi 130 hp

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 148
Hi all, new to the forum, few pics of my almost standard 2.5 quattro sport

P9230393
P9230422
P9230415

Reactions: Welshquattro, Northampton_ofn, Greeny233 and 1 other person
Hi all !!!!!! Here are some pictures of my Avant :
29puhyf.jpg

2hsbynk.jpg

vr331y.jpg

Reactions: ruffrida, Welshquattro, DrStrange and 3 others
My new to me B6 S4 after freshly powdercoated wheels & a polish

Reactions: Welshquattro, A4Soares and Greeny233
Don't know why this image came out like it did but here's the old girls mileage just clicking past 19000 miles.
1885e8ac50a64876db9d2d1374a28925.jpg