vmaxx coilovers????

rich-s3

Reaction score
anyone heard any reports on vmaxx coilovers? thinking of buying some

ok cheers mate, i've just ordered them should be on for weekend hopefully:arco:

they are about £289 on ebay cheap but i found them really good for the money, only height adjustable but 30% uprated damening i was told.

ye thats what i paid, i didn't want to be able to mess with the hardness, i've had fully adjustable ones before i was forever messing with them did my head in.
I'll let you all know what i think when i get em on

coilovers turned up today they seam great quality, better than some gaz coilovers what i've had in past, hopefully getting them fitted this week,
Does anyone know if the smaller spring goes at top or bottom of the main spring? or doesn't it matter?

Upload them somewhere (like www.imageshack.us) then grab the URL and drop it in a post like this:

www.yoururl.com/yourpicture.jpg[/IMG[

(but make the last braket the right way around, like this ] , I made it wrong deliberately so you can see the syntax)

or uplaod to the gallery and then right click your pic, click properties and then copy the URL of the image and then use that in the image tags!:icon_thumright:

let me know how you go as i might be swayed with coilovers after all just bought H&R springs (probly now for sale)
and my new wheels demand lowering alot but then there the tie bars issue etc..

Have you had a chance to fit them yet mate?, just wondering how you found them?

Mike

hi sorry i've still not got them fitted hopefully monday i will deffinatly let you all know what i think

i've got suspension fitted at long last, havn't got a bad word to say so far other than they don't fit straight on i had to modify the rubber spring mount on the rear so that the hieght adjuster would sit flush, but it only took 2 minutes to put right. The ride is a fare bit stiffer than standard but not too stiff
As for the rake not sure yet i'm going to look into having the full car set up somewhere,
can anyone recomend somewhere to try?