First Proper Hoon

E

Evil Diesel

Took it out for its first real blast today on the B158 north of Potters Bar - a great hooning road.

My god this car shifts and it's ability to corner (even these damp slick roads) currently far exceeds my levels of bravery in throwing it into one.

Might go back for another blast tomorrow.

For the Android users out there, I loaded CamSam that seems to work really well and puts alerts through the car speakers when plugged in via Android Auto.

Finished up in Shell - that's the third time I have tanked up now - the car has done 200 miles.

Reactions: AudiNutta, DW81, Jonny B and 1 other person
Took it out for its first real blast today on the B158 north of Potters Bar - a great hooning road.

My god this car shifts and it's ability to corner (even these damp slick roads) currently far exceeds my levels of bravery in throwing it into one.

For the Android users out there, I loaded CamSam that seems to work really well and puts alerts through the car speakers when plugged in via Android Auto.

Finished up in Shell - that's the third time I have tanked up now - the car has done 200 miles.

Hi ho ho!
I know that road very well it takes you to Cum Cum Hill Essendon way. Yes a nice place for a dash!
I'm over St Albans way now but grew up in WGC a great town ! Not.

Know those roads well.

Just south of Hertford I remember it well ... used to work around there . Didn't get out much this week think an early Sunday morning blast on the cards ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I did a job over there in Essen don 10 years ago so if it’s the road I’m thinking of what a great place to take the 3 mate. Won’t be long till you are on first name terms with the petrol attendant mate:tearsofjoy:

Reactions: Evil Diesel
lol - I was eying up the Shell Drivers Club card..... I think I may have another go down the same stretch tomorrow and really try and grow a pair to bend it into the corners.

lol - I was eying up the Shell Drivers Club card..... I think I may have another go down the same stretch tomorrow and really try and grow a pair to bend it into the corners.

Do you not have one?! Get one haha! I usually get a £7-£10 voucher once every few months when filling with V Power. Use the app on your phone too, pretty much every couple of weeks you get offers of 100 free points next time you fill, £2.50 in vouchers is 500 points. Probably over 50% of my payout is thanks to the 100 free points repeatedly.

V Power gives you 2 points for every litre bought, regular fuel is 1 point.

Reactions: Evil Diesel