First Snow

Koofteh

Reaction score
I'm here on the west coast of Canada, we usually get very little snow so getting winter tires fitted isn't really something everyone does.

Last night we had a bit of snow and
I'm wondering what to expect with the RS3 running on summer P Zero tires. Is it going to be really bad or will quattro help out a bit?

The GTI I had before was FWD with all season tires so it was sort of manageable, but I'm wondering how bad the RS3 will be with 400hp and summer tires.

4wd is meaning without tires that can grip. :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4wheel drive will only help you drive it won't help you stop, that's where the snow/winter tyres come in.
If I lived in a place like Canada I certainly would not rely on P zeros in the snow even with 6wheel drive!!

I'm here on the west coast of Canada, we usually get very little snow so getting winter tires fitted isn't really something everyone does.

Last night we had a bit of snow and
I'm wondering what to expect with the RS3 running on summer P Zero tires. Is it going to be really bad or will quattro help out a bit?

The GTI I had before was FWD with all season tires so it was sort of manageable, but I'm wondering how bad the RS3 will be with 400hp and summer tires.

If you have snow, quattro can`t cover everything its really bad and can get very expensive. As other mentioned stopping is even more difficult, not worth the risk.