NEW ABS CONTROLLER!

SMITH MEISTER

Reaction score
Hi all, i have a couple of questions i need answering. Please forgive me if they have been asked b4 but i'm a newbie! First off, i have a brand new abs control module on order for my 2.5TDI A4, once fitted will it have to be coded to my ecu? Secondly, I have noticed recently that my car seems to lack power when i put my foot hard down, but isn't as bad if i use 3/4 throttle. A lot of people i have spoken to have suggested a faulty MAF, but they say if that is the case it should have hardly any power and would struggle to make 70mph. I have checked all vaccum pipes for leaks and checked N75 and EGR solenoids for functionality. The question is, does anyone have a VAG-COM locally that i could pop it on to have a look see? I live near sleaford in lincolnshire (u.k.) Obviously i would be willing to pay for someones time looking at it. Many thanks in advance.

if you need a MAF pm me i have one that i just took out because i was told i had the same problem but it ended up being a stupid O2 sensor...

2000 Audi S4