Puddle lights

MickyT

Reaction score
Hi everyone hope this is in the right location, I want to fit some puddle lights to my a3 sportback, I have no lights there at present is it possible? Anyone near Southampton that could do it for me? Cheers

Give t8ups a shout, he can supply puddle/warning lights +looms and all you need to do is cut the hole in the bottom of your door card and get them coded to work. I could also give you a hand and I have vcds.

Reactions: MickyT
I can supply/fit in Southampton, pm to discuss.

Reactions: MickyT
Give t8ups a shout, he can supply puddle/warning lights +looms and all you need to do is cut the hole in the bottom of your door card and get them coded to work. I could also give you a hand and I have vcds.
Brilliant thanks mate

Wicked mate you in Southampton?

What year? It can be done as a DIY job if you don't mind the time it requires to do.

You can get the looms and light casing from eBay/AliExpress and LEDs from @t8ups to get the job done.