Frustrated new owner. What's going on?

johnnyddaman

Reaction score
New b7 RS4 owner.

Few questions.

I've got really poor radio reception. And it takes a few minutes to get even local stations. Does anyone else have this problem? Is there a fix?

Every time I get in the car I have to press the button for my saved radio stations. Can I make this default?

Does anyone know what part of the esp/traction control is disabled when you press esp off for a short time. I like that setting for everyday driving but the esp light flashes in your face continuously! Who's idea was that?! Can the flashing light be turned off without having esp fully on/off? Will I have to resort to gaffer tape?

I had some understeer initially but I've just changed to 32psi front and 36psi rear which may have helped. Time will tell..

Thanks in advance

New b7 RS4 owner.

Few questions.

I've got really poor radio reception. And it takes a few minutes to get even local stations. Does anyone else have this problem? Is there a fix?

Every time I get in the car I have to press the button for my saved radio stations. Can I make this default?

Does anyone know what part of the esp/traction control is disabled when you press esp off for a short time. I like that setting for everyday driving but the esp light flashes in your face continuously! Who's idea was that?! Can the flashing light be turned off without having esp fully on/off? Will I have to resort to gaffer tape?

I had some understeer initially but I've just changed to 32psi front and 36psi rear which may have helped. Time will tell..

Thanks in advance
Have you replaced your DRLs. Cos I know they play havoc with radio. I'm all standard and my reception is crap

Sent from my SGP621 using Tapatalk

Tyre pressures are still low. I've got 39 front and 36 rear. That's with just Mr, increased if full car.

Sent from my SGP621 using Tapatalk