Dynamic/Comfort Mode Solution

Evotion

The Greed For Speed
Reaction score
You might be aware of my missus hating speed, and I have a 95 year old nan living close by, plus the general confusion of the ****** modes....

Bingo!

Audi drive select2 en  large

Reactions: James 123, MikeSel^, Ozmosis and 3 others
You might be aware of my missus hating speed, and I have a 95 year old nan living close by, plus the general confusion of the ****** modes....

Bingo!

View attachment 133999

:lmfao:

How can the wife not like speed? Keep it within the speed limits even, the acceleration is great fun! But then again I've had some people not phased by it. My granddad had a ride in an RS3, didn't see any kind of smile. I took a contractor from work between two factories a good few months back, pht my foot to the floor and he was straight faced... just how :blink::huh:

:lmfao:

How can the wife not like speed? Keep it within the speed limits even, the acceleration is great fun! But then again I've had some people not phased by it. My granddad had a ride in an RS3, didn't see any kind of smile. I took a contractor from work between two factories a good few months back, pht my foot to the floor and he was straight faced... just how :blink::huh:

Maybe they have 1 litre bikes...

Went out with the missus last night in the The Beast - 4 mile trip to a restaurant. I half-floored it at one point and she went mental. Said I know that she doesn't like it and she will get out of the car if I don't heed her warning... She was paying for the meal so I played it slow :)

Don't think I have seen go much above 3000 revs in any car, certainly never above 4000.
Makes you wonder why we have sports cars in our stable... ha.

Went out with the missus last night in the The Beast - 4 mile trip to a restaurant. I half-floored it at one point and she went mental. Said I know that she doesn't like it and she will get out of the car if I don't heed her warning... She was paying for the meal so I played it slow :)

Don't think I have seen go much above 3000 revs in any car, certainly never above 4000.

For when the wife is at home and you are sent on a longgggg milk run ;)

I can only imagine the wife's disapproval had she heard of your high speed pursuit, I thought you were brilliant for that :lmfao: Its funny how the car has made a perfectly law abiding person a nut case ;) ;)

Reactions: MikeSel^
Hold on.. I was never a perfectly law abiding citizen :)

Reactions: MikeSel^ and AudiNutta
I thought it was just me who's missus hates "speed", good to know I am not alone

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Evotion and D19NL B
Mine hates speed too... Doesn't make a difference though haha

Reactions: Evotion
:wtf:Will people please stop contacting me asking how I changed the Names of the modes in the system...

It is a manipulated image

:hubbahubba:

Reactions: AudiNutta and Ozmosis
liar.........lol

Reactions: Evotion and AudiNutta

Change the car....or the wife......hmmm...dont answer that one

Reactions: Evotion
Actually, I do like the fact SHE drives the cars slow. I just don't like it when she makes ME drive slow...