Facelift Jassy's Discussion/Build/Wait Voodoo Blue S3 Saloon Thread

Feet up preparing for the wee mans collection day

IMG 0013

Reactions: Jcbmally, MattSedg, Rolly12 and 1 other person
Well you better advertise it then, it won't sell on here mate, you've nothing to lose by advertising it, and everything to gain by it

I’m not going to, I will have too many phone calls and I only want to sell to dealers. I don’t fancy somebody turning up at the house and stabbing me for the keys, then landing me with an insurance claim and a damn good beating. I will take a grand loss first.

Reactions: Audi Bairn
I’m not going to, I will have too many phone calls and I only want to sell to dealers. I don’t fancy somebody turning up at the house and stabbing me for the keys, then landing me with an insurance claim and a damn good beating. I will take a grand loss first.

its your money mate

So we are on the 2nd count down now - the actual final countdown lol :)

Why so long to pick it up ?

I'd be on their case wanting it asap - COME ON MAN - get your car out of the Dealer compound & in your garage !!!!

Reactions: Jcbmally, Audi Bairn and Jassyo06
So we are on the 2nd count down now - the actual final countdown lol :)

Why so long to pick it up ?

I'd be on their case wanting it asap - COME ON MAN - get your car out of the Dealer compound & in your garage !!!!
Still trying to get the red tape all tied up mate hopefully it will be completed today, l am also trying to accommodate the sales guy for the Handover and my work...... So it may all change from next week...... **** knows lol

Reactions: Rolly12, TDI-line, Snake Pliskin and 1 other person
Coming ......................Sooner......................than.........................what has been..................posted........................above.................................Bawbags.................

Reactions: TDI-line, Rolly12, Snake Pliskin and 4 others
:rock::rockwoot:this thread is one big tease :search:

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Jassyo06
Keep posting because every time I open it I get a big pair of ugly feet, new page please :smiley:

Reactions: Jassyo06, TDI-line and Daveotto
Stunning :hubbahubba::hubbahubba::hubbahubba:

Makes the R8 look a but dull :smiley:

Reactions: AudiNutta and Jassyo06
Had no choice but to come down and get the car today, waiting on the salesman finishing with a client been out the house since 5am.... Shattered already lol

Reactions: TDI-line, Rolly12, MattSedg and 5 others
Looking good Jassy! See you didn't go with red calipers either.

Reactions: Jassyo06, MattSedg, Flying Scotsman and 1 other person
Had no choice but to come down and get the car today, waiting on the salesman finishing with a client been out the house since 5am.... Shattered already lol
You're there now!
More pics of your road trip back then?
Safe trip mate.
My wife just flying up from Heathrow after being in Chicago. She could've driven it for you and saved you a trip lol

Reactions: Jassyo06, BarryG79, MattSedg and 2 others
So what's the verdict now you've seen it in person!! Looks the part in your pics, better than what the dealer sent

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Audi Bairn
Very striking....

Makes the R8 look washed out!.. (Riviera?)

Reactions: Jassyo06
Have they left the R8 alongside in case you refused the S3 for paint swirl reasons or whatever and they would have given you that instead. But frankly the Voodoo is heaps better.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Rob2k68 and Jassyo06

You stood me up ..... B ********

Safe journey back mate

Reactions: MattSedg, Audi Bairn, Rob2k68 and 2 others
Did they not even have it in the handover bay then?
Poor show given it's ASN royalty they're dealing with lol
Poor. Handover to be honest mate nearly as bad as this new Sat nav it's GASH l am some service station near Birmingham car drives awesomely far better than my other car will need a few sherbet tonight lol

Reactions: richinsoton, Daveotto, MattSedg and 7 others
Intrigued to find out the differences you have noted in saloon with mag-ride , 19" wheels vs the hatchback in handling, suspension ride in different modes and also cabin noise. The colour has achieved your wow factor.

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Audi Bairn