Audi b7 special edition

Rower

Reaction score
Hi looking for some advise I am looking at buying a b7 special edition made in the Quattro gmbh factory chassis number starting in WUA. Can you tell me were they all 4wd or were some 2wd even though there made by quattro. Thanks in advance.

No not are quattro

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Which one would you say is best Quattro or fwd for every day driving

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Get the quattro, I had the fwd model and noticed with the extra power of the special edition the wheel spin in the wet is bad

Sorry I am assuming it is the petrol version. I had both v1 and V2 models as company cars.

Yes it's 2.0tfsi BUL engine code the one I am looking at is FWD but not Shaw how good it would be at putting the power to the road I like the look of the car going to look at it on Saturday would like a Quattro but here in ireland its rare to find them come on to the market this is a b7 2008 for €9000 with 71,000 miles what do you think of the price I am thinking it on the high side but you have to bear in mind we have to pay VRT in this country

This car on the chassis plate behind air box says quattro gmbh even though it's FWD is this correct I was told it was made in a different factory were they make the sportier models

Ignore what it says on the air box. Definitely would go for the quattro,. Like I said my car spun on load in the wet and was completely crap in the snow. I know most fwd cars, but my Honda accord was better.

Price wise I think it is high. I am in NI and sold my 2007 V2 with options for 6k with 52k miles and that was 2 years ago

Reactions: Rower
What is your vrt rate on that type of car

Thanks for your advise and I have a heavy right foot don't want to end up in the ditch

Vrt is €2807 if I brought one in from UK same millege and year as above

I put accelera tyres on to get the MOT before I sold mine. It was messy in the wet. With the exchange rate it may work out better as you have more choice of spec in the UK.

This one has a good spec apart from no Quattro it has the blacked out chrome sat nav heated seats its fully loaded its on done deal in Dublin check it out

Had a look on auto trader UK. Lovely black V2 quattro with 74k miles at £6950.

Yes has a look. It's nice. You have a big decision.

I think I might wait and get a Quattro I sort of wanted a baby rs4 as I call it don't want to spend that sort of money and be disappointed

I think your issue maybe milage. A lot of the ones I have seen are 100k+