Anyone see Celebrity BB last night

If fat slag still thinks she's not racist then what the heck was that when she was taking the pi$$ out of Shilpa's surname!!! And when questioned later in the diary room.. what a sad excuse!
Oh its going to be soo much to see her face when she gets out of BB and realises the sh!te she has caused and has been dropped by her backers.
Shipa to win!! Wooo Haaa

Ha ha, yeah Jade's perfume has been dropped and Danielle's modelling contract has been cancelled. LOL! (hi silver :haha:)

I can't wait to hear how much Jade gets booed. It's going to be hilarious!

Love the way that Jade's odour bog-wood has been pulled from all major shopping outlets.

what are the odds on jade leaving tonight??

i fancy putting a large bet on jade!!! :yahoo:

Well BB are to blame for Fat Slag (Fat slag - lol still laughing) being so successful in the first place. In the BB she was originally in she was up to be booted out as she had the most nominations and the public were going to lynch her so they changed the rules and made her immune from eviction for 2 weeks.

Once 99% of our pleb society realised that she was exactly like them they all started to like the fat ugly whale omelette.

I bet they rigg it tonight too so she stays in, Shilpa goes and Fatty Goody will have a week to redeam herself and come out all forgiven.

I hate the fat pig and want to play with her blood.

Dunno if they'll keep her in this time, ****** off a lot of people and even Channel 4 know when enough's enough.

I still can't honestly believe she's that stoopid, someone that mentally challenged just couldn't be capable of making all that money.

It's got to be some sort of elaborate act, surely????? :think:

I don't know if its an act TBH. I think there are racist undertones to the trouble but it definately more about prestige.

I thought Fatty once claimed that her father was black but now she claims she never knew her father and I suppose its too much to ask Jackie to remember - Toothless simpletons!

I'm realy finding Jade's bitch (Jack) rather irritating. So far his biggest contribution to the house is wanking on Jade in bed the other night - tosser!

To be honest, you'd have to be a complete ******* Toby to even think about about going in there in the first place.

It's like gladiators for the ****** up modern age.

Still watch it though.......:whistle2:

mc119856 said:
I'm realy finding Jade's bitch (Jack) rather irritating. So far his biggest contribution to the house is wanking on Jade in bed the other night - tosser!

are you serious>>?? :sadlike: haha thats so funny!

sure jades mum was on about jade being of mixed race - haha

jades mum "wots a wace??? duuh"

nervus said:
Once 99% of our pleb society realised that she was exactly like them they all started to like the fat ugly whale omelette.

I bet they rigg it tonight too so she stays in, Shilpa goes and Fatty Goody will have a week to redeam herself and come out all forgiven.

She will make more money this year than she has ever done guaranty it.

The media love building people up and bringing them down again and up and down etc... she will have her own show on Living once the heat dies down, where she and her mum learn about racism and go to India and sit on elephants she will say something silly like I thought India was in the West indies and all will be forgiven and forgotten :( :( :(

The inevitable Photoshopping is well under way :)
jadehitlerbu2.jpg

Also, check out the Jade Goody forum.

EDIT: Forum is NSFW

just been on the news that there will NOT be a live audience at tonights eviction!!!!!!:mad:

Good to see Jermaine and Shilpa in the final two but imo jermaine should have won

He was the most sane one in the house.

It was politically correct for Shilpa to win, it was rigged.

Shilpa fully deserved that win IMO.

And for being such a good girl, she deserves to have a free length from me.

I reckon there may have been some rigging involved... she got 65% of the votes but people were still booing her..couldnt get my head round that

The most commom form of telephone vote rigging, so I'm told, is for each contestant to have say 50 incoming lines for their votes, but the 'loser' has only say 5 of those working at any one time for various 'technical' reasons........