Alloys for an Audi 1.8T Sport (95)

andyer

Reaction score
Hiya everyone. I recently aquired a set of 18" RS4 alloys for my A4, but the little ba**ards don't fit. Can anyone advise me on what other Audi alloys would fit my car, and the off-set / PDC of these wheels.

thanks

aer

If you want RS4's you need replicas. The PCD on the A4 is 112, and the offset is 35. Original RS4 wheels only fit RS4's or models with wheel arch extensions. Any original Audi wheels will fit the A4 apart from A3/TT wheels and some of the newer models. You can get new RSTT replica's for around £820 with tyres that will fit perfectly on ebay or rochford tyres.

Thanks mate. One quick question, whats this 'PDC' business all about. I am not that fluent with car talk, so please forgive me :+)

aer

PCD is the diameter of the wheel bolt layout, and offset is the differnce between the centre line of the wheel and the bolt face, i.e. how much the wheels stick out. The smaller the offset the closer the bolt face is to the centre line, thus the more the wheel will stick out. Obviously the PCD is critical for the wheel to fit correctly, but the offset is flexible to a degree.