Thinking of a remap for my a3 advice needed.

philp86

Reaction score
Hello people,

Just a quick delve into the world of forums, seeing if anyone can offer up some expert advice. Looking to tune my 15 plate pfl A3 2.0tdi 184 sline quattro and struggling to make an informed decision. I've been offered twin or triple systems claiming to do the same thing with equal outputs. Little lost so say the least!! Any help will be appreciated!

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Keep and Steelster
Depends on how long you plan on keeping the car.

Could go map or box.

Revo do a good map for your car
217-236bhp and 345-380lbft

Reactions: philp86, Rob2k68, Keep and 1 other person
I'm the same! Can't believe I've turned into a "diesel head"!
Bought mine second hand, and as the warranty is running out on it soon, I think it's time to see what changes are out there.
Already decided to stick with it as I've only got 16k on the clock and still love it.

Cheers Mike, will be looking at that soon.

Depends on how long you plan on keeping the car.

Could go map or box.

Revo do a good map for your car
217-236bhp and 345-380lbft
Thanks for your reply Mike, I plan on keeping the car for foreseeable future however it's only 2 years old, would you advise to wait until my warranty has expired, will doing something like this void any potential warranty claims?

Buy yourself a DTUK plug and play warranty safe box!

Its fantastic on the 184ps engine, ran one for two years with absolutely no fault

242ps -508NM

Reactions: philp86
Buy yourself a DTUK plug and play warranty safe box!

Its fantastic on the 184ps engine, ran one for two years with absolutely no fault

242ps -508NM
Thank you for your response, how much should I expect to pay for one of these dtuk boxes?!

Thank you for your response, how much should I expect to pay for one of these dtuk boxes?!

I believe they are £399 .... but they may be cheaper than that!

Very very easy to fit, with just two plugs at the top of the engine.

Dont take my word for it visit the DTUK website and look at the customer reviews!

Reactions: philp86
Thanks for your reply Mike, I plan on keeping the car for foreseeable future however it's only 2 years old, would you advise to wait until my warranty has expired, will doing something like this void any potential warranty claims?

It's up to you on the warranty, my car is just over a year old and I'm Revo stage 2 and I'm not fussed about warranty etc.