HElP issue after installing boost gauge

cotbot

Reaction score
Hi guys need a little help I recently purchased a PCV delete off eBay that has the capability of running a boost gauge.
But since the installation my car either hunts at idle or sits at 1.5 revs.

Any ideas?
Cheers

Btw it's a 2006 A4 Sline se 2.0t

Have you tried putting it back to standard to see if it's that that's actually causing it.....just a thought!

I thought about doing that but the irregular idle only began when I changed the part

i'm just having a wild stab in the dark here but, i think that the part you put on that is making you car poorly,

sorry mate i can't help myself lol, have you checked its not leaking air in or out any where it could be something like that mate, do you still need to have a breather on the engine ? mine's a tdi so not to sure about petrol's, but i remember doing the same on a few of my old cars and always fitted a small filter on the rocker cover ?

I did Carl but the s3 ran the 1.8t 20v lump.

This does sound like the delete you have bought is causing the issue as Tony mentioned.

When you fitted the delete did you fit a new basket? Have you completely blanked the pcv off or are you venting back into the intake?

Reactions: carlcall
I know they are different but no doubt they work on the same principle.....never had to do one so god knows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk