Boost Issue help!!

Ash92

Reaction score
Afternoon

Got another slight issue if someone could help me out.
In third and forth gear and sometimes setting of it will accelerate but there will be no boost. I no the dv isn't leaking because iv recently fitted a gfb dv+ but there seems to be lack of boost any ways. Iv had it checked for codes yesterday and nothing.
Any help will be great
Thanks in advance
Ash

Afternoon

Got another slight issue if someone could help me out.
In third and forth gear and sometimes setting of it will accelerate but there will be no boost. I no the dv isn't leaking because iv recently fitted a gfb dv+ but there seems to be lack of boost any ways. Iv had it checked for codes yesterday and nothing.
Any help will be great
Thanks in advance
Ash
I had a similar problem about a year ago, I just about tried everything and it turned out to be the fuel pressure relief valve. Could be worth a try

What was up with it did you just replace it
Yeh I'd tried a few other things then decided to try that. Crazy thing is, I wasn't confident it was that so just got a second hand one of eBay for 99p and it sorted it!!!! I was well chuffed

Exactly, thought I would get a new one but never got round to it. Your symptoms do sound like what was mine doing.

Did it effect your mpg at all as mines poor at the moment averaging about 27-28

Yep that's it, but ours look a bit longer than that in the flesh. It could just be a generic photo. Try the dealer too I don't think it's very expensive. Your mpg will be poor without your turbo working correctly, it's like the car is struggling for air. That's our i described it anyway

Don't suppose you would no if this makes the fuel pump make a tappy noise any one as mines tapping rather loud or is this normal
Cheers

****** hell hope not only just replied the follower about 300 miles ago along with chain and tensioners