Purchasing angel eyes....

Yeah looks like it, that connector is exactly as the one on ur existing lights if you have a pre-facelift.

Only thing to watch is you might still need to do a little bit of cutting/fiddling to get them to sit perfectly on the car as the fit of these things generally arent great

Jason_letts said:
Hi there just wanted your advice before i stick a bid in.

He reckons they are a 2 minute job and the 5 pin connector simply plugs straight in can any-one else verify this?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&sspagename=ADME%3AL%3ARTQ%3AUK%3A1&viewitem=&item=300052790291&rd=1

Jason instead of paying for angel eyes just paint them like i did, really easy to do and only cost the price of a tin and half of spray paint, cheap as chips and look really good, especially at night.

Cheers

Swede :rock:

DSC00050.jpg

i had a set of these for all of 5 mins. They were left hand drive only, and quality was *****!

Mines are fine, but i have seen some others and they have been less than fine. Biggest problem i had was getting them to sit in properly, but thats because they're designed for the facelift cars, and probably arent a great fit to start with!

I think you should still be able to take pre-facelift ones apart to paint, maybe someone else can comment on that? I'm not to keen on the angel eyes round thing look, but definatley like them black etc.
But I couldn't justify buying a set of lights so went for the cheap option Lol

Definately replace your pre-facelift lights, if you like angel eyes then those ones look absolutely fine, im just saying you might need to work a bit to make them sit in perfectly, shouldnt be anything an angle grinder to the inside of your wing/guides wont fix

:eyebrows: