gear s3

txosbi

Reaction score
All.
I've had a Samsung s7 phone for a while, and I've always wondered about a smart watch. Well, I bought the Samsung gear s3 this week and it's fantastic.
One thing you can do is download different watch faces, and this one fits the bill. You can tap the s3 icon and it will scroll through the s and rs logos, also changing the silhouette of the car.
And it is a free download....
Steve.

Attachments

• tmp_10875-20170203_1041121496244535.jpg
    tmp_10875-20170203_1041121496244535.jpg
    689.2 KB · Views: 1,589
Reactions: Rumpelkillskins, paul wev, Audi Bairn and 3 others
710a1328d698e6f4e19d017f093858ae.jpg

Shame you can't change the AOD logo

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Rob2k68 and pburv
That's 'nifty'...:yes:

Reactions: RSS-S3, Audi Bairn, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
Nice.... How you finding the watch? i went for the Apple watch 2 recently but do like the more classic look of the Samsung. WAs very tempted but the apple eco system kept me from straying!

Reactions: glospete and Rob2k68
Nice.... How you finding the watch? i went for the Apple watch 2 recently but do like the more classic look of the Samsung. WAs very tempted but the apple eco system kept me from straying!

I really like it and would highly recommend it but I have had the S2 and original gear, plus I use an S7 edge so it makes sense for me to stick with Samsung for the watch.

Reactions: Ormesome, Rob2k68 and pburv
I think the watch is fantastic, as per olis3 I stick with Samsung.

What's the aod logo you Mention?

Reactions: Ormesome and Rob2k68
I think the watch is fantastic, as per olis3 I stick with Samsung.

What's the aod logo you Mention?
Always on display, it's the rs logo

Reactions: Rob2k68
I've had the S2 for a while and love it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Rob2k68
Hi oli.
I turned on the aod, it still shows s3 for me.
Steve.
Weird, I've just had a new gear s3 and it still shows rs.

My first started playing up when charging so I've just swapped it over at work

All.
I've had a Samsung s7 phone for a while, and I've always wondered about a smart watch. Well, I bought the Samsung gear s3 this week and it's fantastic.
One thing you can do is download different watch faces, and this one fits the bill. You can tap the s3 icon and it will scroll through the s and rs logos, also changing the silhouette of the car.
And it is a free download....
Steve.

would you mind posting the link to that please... i like that !

Thank for downloading my Audi Watch Face.

I’ve recently made a few more Audi Virtual Cockpit faces for each of the Audi Series (A/S/RS/TT/Q) with switchable model logos. Find them on the Samsung App store "Peter Blay" / "Audi Virtual Cockpit" enjoy...

Attachments

• VirtualCockpit_RS-SeriesInfo.jpg
    VirtualCockpit_RS-SeriesInfo.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 898
Reactions: OliS3

I’ve recently made a few more Audi Virtual Cockpit faces for each of the Audi Series (A/S/RS/TT/Q) with switchable model logos. Find them on the Samsung App store "Peter Blay" / "Audi Virtual Cockpit" enjoy...

Thanks, i'm still using it now.

Mine stays on RS when the AOD is on and I keep catching the logo and changing it from S3. Could you do a revision? I'd happily pay the 81p the new ones are

Thanks, i'm still using it now.

Mine stays on RS when the AOD is on and I keep catching the logo and changing it from S3. Could you do a revision? I'd happily pay the 81p the new ones are

Hi, unfortunately, I cant keep the logo on the AOD mode. The new Virtual Cockpit version removes the logo in AOD more then displays the previously selected logo when the watch face wakes up. The logo "touch area" is smaller and slightly trickier to change now, so hopefully you won't catch the logo and switch it accidentally.

Hi, unfortunately, I cant keep the logo on the AOD mode. The new Virtual Cockpit version removes the logo in AOD more then displays the previously selected logo when the watch face wakes up. The logo "touch area" is smaller and slightly trickier to change now, so hopefully you won't catch the logo and switch it accidentally.
Ok thanks, makes sense.

I'll give the new one ago soon. thank you

Peter Blay, would you mind sending me a link or the file of your actual and recent Audi watch faces ? I had it once and it was awesome. But since i had to reset my gear s3, i can't find it anymore on the store.