Cars and Coffee Bristol Queen Square

NFox

S3 Black Edition
Reaction score
Hi all,

I know some of you like to see my videos so thought I would post the latest from todays Breakfast meet in Bristol. There was a few Audi's representing but as always it was quite a varied get together.

Unfortunately it was too foggy first thing to get the drone up and as the day went on it was a bit too busy so didn't want to risk it. Managed to capture a fair bit still!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: ChivsBang, Scottyg, Ghost and 1 other person
@NFox
Iv watched and liked all the videos you have posted on ASN.

I like the choice of music in this one, and your editing was spot on. :hi:

Reactions: NFox
Professional video - I think I recognise one or two of those Ferraris from the "Italian (Auto Moto) car festival" held each Spring in the centre of Bristol - a good day out if you can make it

Nice cars and great video. Enjoyed watching that.
IMG 1254

@NFox
Iv watched and liked all the videos you have posted on ASN.

I like the choice of music in this one, and your editing was spot on. :hi:

Not sure how to multiquote on Tapatalk but thank you all for your kind words!

I will have a look in to the supercar meet and try to go along, thanks for the heads up!

Thanks, Nick

@NFox yet another great vid. Shame the weather was a bit miserable this time. Thanks for sharing . :) x

@NFox yet another great vid. Shame the weather was a bit miserable this time. Thanks for sharing . :) x

Thanks Sandra, yes it was a little glum, I was just grateful the rain held off for majority of the meet!

Reactions: Sandra
Hi all,

I know some of you like to see my videos so thought I would post the latest from todays Breakfast meet in Bristol. There was a few Audi's representing but as always it was quite a varied get together.

Unfortunately it was too foggy first thing to get the drone up and as the day went on it was a bit too busy so didn't want to risk it. Managed to capture a fair bit still!

When's the next meet? Would love to take the FL S3 down

When's the next meet? Would love to take the FL S3 down

We have one at Castle Combe on Feb 4th, you need to book this on the castle combe website though. Then the usual Queen Square one is the second Sunday of every month so the 12th Feb.

Be great to see you at either