Alluminium mirrors

Mcgough

Reaction score
after some more, got some a while back from going-fast.de in germany, can any one help i would like another set, i only payed £55 last time in matt silver

Hi m8
New to all this but my car has painted silver mirrors (body coloured) but am i correct in saying i have seen cars with both chrome and brushed aluminium. I think they are about £250-£300 from Audi but there seems to be loads of iffy sounding ones on ebay. I really like the aluminium ones so if you have any luck can you let me know and i will tell you if i find any

Going-fast.de are on still selling on ebay, they have really good quality mirrors. had a few sets from them, i have contacted them and they do supply them still at £100 + £9 postage, They will do a deal if i can get a few people wanting to order, let me know.

put ya names on a list below.

CIMG0364_002.sized.jpg

are they the in.pro ones (see mad max thread - my new mirrors)

I guess it's personal preference but ithink the matt alloy ones are nicer than the chrome ones

these are the going fast ones in matt silver. give me a link to thread!! how much they cost

i was about to buy another set, bought some in sept from them, but sold them to a pal down south,

but if someone can get the matt silver ones cheaper than goingfast.de count me in!

....Steep.

ill email in-pro and going-fast.

so Loafy, just me and you and another couple from another site see if they do a deal on 5 sets.

Unless anyone else is in

McGough?? what make where the MATT ones you got from going fast? , where they in.pro, I'm an In.Pro dealer and have been told they don't have a MATT finnished mirror????

yeah they are in.pro for the matt finished ones

think they where definatly in-pro, can you get them for us we need 5 sets??

Make that 8 sets, if not is there anymore people interested so i can go haggle, he wants £100 for matt and £65 for chrome Plus £9 P&P at the moment.

Arrrrrrrrahh i want them cheaper than that..

I have chrome in.pro 1s available £60 a pair +postage

i really need an IN.Pro part N'o for the matt 1s, have got your old box McGough?????

gti glasgow has them too, he might have the box

NO i aint got a box, and we are up to around 10 people wanting them now, so see if you can sort us all out.

loafy said:
gti glasgow has them too, he might have the box

They arrived in a plain white box guys, not an In Pro box. Not sure if they are In Pro or not - sorry. All I can say is the quality is really good and they are worth the money. Goingfast.de are the only people I know who sell these. The In Pro website only seems to list the chrome ones (not the matt finish ones).

Scott

i spotted on an american forum that matt finished 1's where from in-pro but i just can't find the article, anybody else read the same peice????????

it used to be on goingfast's website

as ive just posted on tyresmoke website........

COPY OF EMAIL, i recieved today let me know what you all want to do and who is still in, As soon as possible and ill order them, im not sure how much Postage but he charges £8,95 per item......

Hello K. Mcgough ,
thank you for your message.

This best price which i can offer is £77 + p&p but only if you buy 10 Sets. This is £25 cheaper as normal price.
You said you bought this for £65. Please say me when. Unfortunately the price is raised in last time.

I am looking forward to offer you the 10 Sets Audi S4 Matt Finish Mirror Case Caps Covers Mirrors

Price: 770,00 GBP
Shipping: 30,90 GBP (to UK Mainland)
Total: 790,90 GBP

....so thats £79 + postage once i get them!!!

Email me on kmcgough99@tiscali.co.uk

oh and on other forum people where asking if they can join the deal thats .....

yea that will be fine, any one is welcome and people are welcome to start rounding up there monies and getting them to me, soon as i get all the money or engough for ten then ill order, cheers kris

email me for bank details or pay me through paypal, ive only got a basic paypal though so you must have funds in your account before you can pay me, all the best kris

his offer is only availble for 3 days according to his post.

amd if anyone has ideas on postage costs then let me know.

kris

Thanks LOAFY for ya confirmation, still awaiting other people to answer emails or send money and in the mean time people are still welcome to add there name to list...... we never know he might reduce further if we get 15 people

yes people can still add there names but please email me for definate kmcgough99@tisclai.co.uk

Please let me know ya user names + ya home adresses and full names, so i know weather i got ya emails or not, whos paid and only if i get 10 or more monies can we order for that price. so keep them coming in please

Ill keep updating this list so we know whats going on.

EMAILS IVE RECEIVED

Chris S ???????
Mark MarkPAq
Chris G
Simon....................No longer wants them

...and landspeed

PEOPLE WHO HAVE PAID

Seems like a good deal,even though I havent bought the car yet I would be interested .
Im looking to buy a 2002/2003 or If Im lucky 2004 Avant,can anybody confirm that these mirrors will fit any of these years ?

i emailed u, wot do u want me to do tomorrow? cash via bank or paypal?

ur call sir!

johnlondonw3 said:
Seems like a good deal,even though I havent bought the car yet I would be interested .
Im looking to buy a 2002/2003 or If Im lucky 2004 Avant,can anybody confirm that these mirrors will fit any of these years ?

yes to all!

same mirrors on all b6 models

Bank or what ever you prefer but sooner it clears the better, i only have one cleared payment as i write this!

Name/User Name/Payment Cleared/Address Confirmed

Mark R///MarkPaq///NO///YES
Tony G///Landspeed///No///YES
Justin C///Justhe1///No///YES
Imran S///imran999///No///YES
Chris G///????????///No///NO
Chris S///Loafy81///No///NO
Andy O///Andyollie///No///YES
?????///SLYKZ///No///NO
?????///AvantSE///No///NO
?????///Ysabelle///No///NO
?????///Brownswood///No///NO

And me Kris M

Still waiting for answers from...

r1ch1e
pitch3110

johnlondonw3

i will sort out payment today!

chris

Name/User Name/Payment Cleared/Address Confirmed

Mark R///MarkPaq///YES///YES THANKS YOUR SORTED
Tony G///Landspeed///YES///YES THANKS YOUR SORTED
Justin C///Justhe1///No///YES
Imran S///imran999///No///YES
Chris G///AvantSE///No///NO
Chris S///Loafy81///No///NO
Andy O///Andyollie///No///YES
?????///SLYKZ///No///NO
Russel H//Ysabelle///No///NO
ME + 1
Still waiting for answers from...

r1ch1e
johnlondonw3

And could the other person who made another deposit today in cash without a reference please tell me who it was, what bank name, and what branch you posted it in, cheers kris

4 payments in.

paid cash into ur account today sir!

chris j shaw 85 this afternoon! :)

???what bank name, and what branch you posted it in, cheers kris just so i can confirm the one ive got is yours!!

And send me your adress please mate, i havent wrote it down yet

Never mind just relised you have emailed me!! thats fine the money ive got is yours cheers mate ill update my list

NAME/////USER//// PAYED////// ADDRESS
Mark R///MarkPaq///YES/// CONFIRMED THANKS YOUR SORTED
Tony G///Landspeed///YES/// CONFIRMED THANKS YOUR SORTED
Justin C///Justhe1///No/// CONFIRMED
Imran S///imran999///No/// CONFIRMED
Chris G///AvantSE///No/// CONFIRMED
Chris S///Loafy81///YES/// CONFIRMED THANKS YOUR SORTED
Andy O///Andyollie///No/// CONFIRMED
?????///SLYKZ///No///NO
Russel H///Ysabelle///No/// CONFIRMED
KRIS M///MCGOUGHtdi/// YES ///CONFIRMED THANKS YOUR SORTED