A6 Ambient Lighting Package

TunnelRat

Reaction score
Hi folks

I just took delivery of my brand new A6 Avant Black Edition on Friday gone. As part of the extras I added the Ambient Lighting Package (+£550) and I wondered if anyone here has the same?

The configurator and the brochure both indicate that there are options to control the ambient lighting settings in the MMI. However, on looking at the interior lighting settings via the MMI, the only setting available to me is the brightness.

Can anyone tell me if there should be other settings or whether the brightness setting is all there is? Audi seem to be struggling to explain it to me so I'm hoping someone else can help.

Thanks in advance.

AT

Also have the LED Ambient Lighting Package and there is only one setting about the brightness on the MMI menu, was there something else you were expecting in the menu options?

You have a point. I guess I was expecting more settings options. It's just the way the package is described. I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something in the menu is all mate.

Sounds like I wasn't as all the lights appeared to be present when I went out in it earlier tonight. It's a nice add on to have.

Cheers

AT