My latest inspiration...

E_KEL95

Reaction score
So after sitting wondering what else I could do to Audrey (the A4) lol I came across this.... A quartz grey a4 with DTM bumpers and as mine is also the same colour I feel the need for THIS to happen lol

Where's the best places to look out for DTM bumpers and also what's the going rate for them?
Also would it be necessary to get both front and rear or how would just the front look against the rest of a standard sline?

C&C welcome also if any of you guys have any ideas for what I could do.

Included a pic of what Audrey currently looks like

Attachments

• Trent-B7-A4-20T-7-1200x800.jpg
    Trent-B7-A4-20T-7-1200x800.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 141
  • Trent-B7-A4-20T-15-1200x800.jpg
    Trent-B7-A4-20T-15-1200x800.jpg
    181.1 KB · Views: 140
  • 20160705_214135.jpg
    20160705_214135.jpg
    849.9 KB · Views: 123
He sells the parts. If you want c/c fitted we have site sponsors who do this. Where you located?

Is that rear diffuse also DTM? Looks like it's the ridged sort which I've been looking everywhere for.

dtm bumper are very rare second hand could be waiting months for them to pop up on ebay

Ive tracked one down, its just a case of deciding whether to go for the whole kit or just the front and the side skirts... decisions decisions...

both parts are DTM , front bumper and rear bumper are the US spec version as they have got reflectors on the sides, both parst are available used from numerous sources , but do come in differening specs as well option with PDC and washers etc or without those options, or just either or option.

also make sure you get all the bits with the front bumper such as mesh grill inserts x4 and the the carbon splitter , wont look anything unless you have all the bits chap, you'll also need a non s-line front grill as it the s-line wont fit unless you start cutting it down as its too tall.

Well turns out I won't be doing this as much as I'd love to! The price I was getting the kit at with everything included wasn't that bad, it's just after you factor in a courier to N.I then painting plus the various odds and ends it was going to be too much! :sob: I car provide the link if any of you guys in the mainland would be interested?

Thinking maybe now of chasing a bit more power, but there seems to be little information on hybrid turbos on a 140 BRE on here ?