Dealer never washed my car. I'm mildly miffed!!

S

simonali

Gonna have to do it myself now. If I can be *****...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: daydotz, J7USS, Jassyo06 and 5 others
Wash it in the rain , 10 minute job .

Reactions: Jassyo06, pburv and Simon L
I cannot wash my A3 myself any more so I use a conveyor type car wash close to where I live. It makes an excellent job of it. The wheels especially come up like new.

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Simon L

You dodged a bullet mate, had one of my previous cars dealer washed and it came out like this..................

write-off.jpg

Reactions: Ruhel, Jassyo06, DJ_26 and 5 others
You're a rebel Simon , you know full well you drove it in like that for a full service .

Reactions: Daytonapig, DJ_26, pburv and 4 others
You're a rebel Simon , you know full well you drove it in like that for a full service .

I can't deny it mate I do get some sort of perverse amusement out of this one....................:whistle2:

I'm as car proud as anyone else here I just think the whole topic is rediculously over-exaggerated!!

Reactions: Scottyg, Daveotto, pburv and 3 others
I can't deny it mate I do get some sort of perverse amusement out of this one....................:whistle2:

I'm as car proud as anyone else here I just think the whole topic is rediculously over-exaggerated!!

Falmouthboy summed it up....actually do not wash car and they go ahead and do it,but again that's not a big deal... But if they caused some paint damage fair enough..... And the OP.....Obviously has checked his car.... And its fine or he would have been back saving so.....storm in a tea cup

Reactions: Scottyg, pburv, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
You need to swap dealers with Donny !

Reactions: pburv, azibux1 and Simon L
Oh dear the poor guy is getting some stick, bet he wishes he hadn't made that thread :blink:

Reactions: pburv, Simon L, azibux1 and 2 others
This is quite funny that your gutted they didn't wash your car, is it a company car.

Well isn't this funny - just today there is a thread started on the BMW F30 3 series forum where a guy is incandescent with rage because the dealer did wash his car after a service. Clearly he doesn't trust them (or anybody?).

Well isn't this funny - just today there is a thread started on the BMW F30 3 series forum where a guy is incandescent with rage because the dealer did wash his car after a service. Clearly he doesn't trust them (or anybody?).

Excellent news lol

Reactions: MattSedg, pburv, CHEZ and 2 others
We don't really read BMW forums,

Reactions: MattSedg, SpeedyFrog, pburv and 6 others
We don't really read BMW forums,
Can BMW owners read??? :D I know that they can't read road signs and speed limit signs!!!

Reactions: Daytonapig, SpeedyFrog, Cymru09 and 4 others
Can BMW owners read??? :D I know that they can't read road signs and speed limit signs!!!
Or use indicators, lol.

Reactions: SpeedyFrog, pburv, Scottyg and 3 others
I remembered it from years ago, but not that it had an A3 in it. Rather apt!

Reactions: pburv and Simon L

Sounds strangely familiar. I may have read that recently...

sorry Sandra but what does "really" mean. If you said we definitely dont read BMW forums then thats flat. But you sound doubtful?
I can't answer for the others, but I wouldn't read, look at BMW. Is that decisive enough for you?

Reactions: SpeedyFrog, pburv, Scottyg and 2 others
I can't answer for the others, but I wouldn't read, look at BMW. Is that decisive enough for you?
Er that seems to cover it - Loud and clear! A bit like my beloved Toon and Sunderland in rivalry.

Reactions: pburv, Simon L and Jassyo06
They are all short sighted. That s why they are right up your 'chuff' Trying to read the reg number on your car...lol

Reactions: S32B, MattSedg, SpeedyFrog and 2 others
They are all short sighted. That s why they are right up your 'chuff' Trying to read the reg number on your car...lol

lol

It's true mate, since I've had mine by far the most cars that have tried to goad me into a race are BMW drivers..................usually some sh1tty 2l diesel in which case I drive as slow as possible lol

Reactions: SpeedyFrog, pburv and Jassyo06
lol

It's true mate, since I've had mine by far the most cars that have tried to goad me into a race are BMW drivers..................usually some sh1tty 2l diesel in which case I drive as slow as possible lol
It,s ****** 1 series with me....Why??

Reactions: SpeedyFrog and Simon L
lol

Only take the bate...mate....when....

The need fir speed lol

Reactions: SpeedyFrog, Simon L and pburv
Reactions: pburv, SpeedyFrog and Jassyo06