Best deals to be had the on Facelift S3 ?????

mike price

Reaction score
as title says, are people getting good deals on the facelift?

tempted to chop my pre-facelift in for a new one but curious if deals are as good as they where on the old one.

Side ways move if l am honest...."Coming from a almost similar car"or is just down to budget....don't you fancy something different....Audi have A few nice models coming out in the next 6 months S5/S4/RS3/SQ2....

Last edited:
Reactions: SpeedyFrog, Daveotto, Simon L and 1 other person
Side ways move if l am honest...."Coming a very similar car"or is just down to budget....don't you fancy something different....Audi have A few nice models coming out in the next 6 months S5/S4/RS3/SQ2....
I have to agree...I sat in a facelift A3 on Monday and to be honest apart from the steering wheel they were identical..No doubt if you are in a position to change car then I might consider an A3 but to be honest I would have a good look and test drive other Audi cars first...For me the only thing the facelift car offers is one that has the virtual cockpit..This is not a 'dig' at you facelift lot...lol. Just think it's not worth changing for the sake of it..:friends:

Reactions: SpeedyFrog, Jassyo06, Simon L and 1 other person
I have to agree...I sat in a facelift A3 on Monday and to be honest apart from the steering wheel they were identical..No doubt if you are in a position to change car then I might consider an A3 but to be honest I would have a good look and test drive other Audi cars first...For me the only thing the facelift car offers is one that has the virtual cockpit..This is not a 'dig' at you facelift lot...lol. Just think it's not worth changing for the sake of it..:friends:

....not even bothered by the VC or Matrix lights mate, I'd rather see some more radical styling changes and some extra BHP lol :racer:

Reactions: SpeedyFrog, Jassyo06 and pburv

Yeah we have to tip toe on egg shells around here....as not to upset them nice guys.....joking aside..l could go and order a S3 saloon tomorrow in exclusive colour...but it eventually it would be just be a quick fix....and l am back to square one...l think something different keeps the buzz going..if it aint broke...etc...etc

Reactions: SpeedyFrog, pburv and Simon L
....not even bothered by the VC or Matrix lights mate, I'd rather see some more radical styling changes and some extra BHP lol :racer:
Yes mate I totally agree about the styling.it's just the Vc is the only appealing thing for me regarding the F/L...As for bhp......Well more is always better...:hubbahubba:

Reactions: SpeedyFrog, Simon L and Jassyo06
Yeah we have to tip toe on egg shells around here....as not to upset them nice guys.....joking aside..l could go and order a S3 saloon tomorrow in exclusive colour...but it eventually it would be just be a quick fix....and l am back to square one...l think something different keeps the buzz going..if it aint broke...etc...etc
Yep agree also...It's amazing what a simple letter on the car brings to the table....R.....

Reactions: SpeedyFrog and Simon L
Yes mate I totally agree about the styling.it's just the Vc is the only appealing thing for me regarding the F/L...As for bhp......Well more is always better...:hubbahubba:

External looks play a big part....am after more sound l want to wake the neighbours up at 6am in the morning...after all why should they have more sleep than me...on a cold start..lol the S3 does it ok in the winter

Reactions: Zak0123, SpeedyFrog, Simon L and 1 other person
External looks play a big part....am after more sound l want to wake the neighbours up at 6am in the morning...after all why should they have more sleep than me...on a cold start..lol the S3 does it ok in the winter
A big Phaaat! exhaust.....
Upload 2016 8 31 17 40 1

Reactions: Jassyo06, SpeedyFrog, Bristle Hound and 1 other person
as title says, are people getting good deals on the facelift?

tempted to chop my pre-facelift in for a new one but curious if deals are as good as they where on the old one.

I ended up with approx. 15% off (including 2.5K finance contribution), just went armed with car-wow and orangewheels quotes. no trade in, just sold my car privately.

Reactions: pburv and Jassyo06
This is what was on offer at Cheshire Oaks Audi on Monday...Mythos black S3 convertible.....
Not a facelift model...lol

Attachments

• DSC_0049.JPG
    5.4 MB · Views: 169
Reactions: Gordo77
Nice to see you lads keeping the thread on topic, as usual :laugh::laugh::laugh:

@mike price - Orangewheels seem to be quite competitive on new S3 prices at the mo :thumbs up:
https://www.orangewheels.co.uk/
I must have posted my discount and others too + brokers info several times in other threads! It's just a repeat of the same stuff that a quick search could avoid... Sorry just woke up... I'm a grumpy old git today lol
At least the banter makes it tolerable lol

Reactions: pburv
Discounts really depends on the model ie number of doors 3 door S3 biggest discount and also geography plus the list price after adding on optional equipment higher the list higher the discount it's OK saying l got this,l got that...but all the above come into the equation and will determine what you actually get

Reactions: SpeedyFrog and pburv
Quoting myself from the other offers thread;

This is for a 3 door S3, met paint, tech advanced with VC, matrix led, super sports seats, mag ride, mono.pur, hill hold, B&O, ACC & rear parking sensors.

List price of £38,560.

Dealer 1 discounted to £35,747 (-£2813)
Dealer 2 discounted to £35,470 (-£3090)
Dealer 3 discounted to £35,481 (-£3079)

Add to this the £2400 contribution for the 3 door, and you get;

Dealer 1, £33,347 13.52%
Dealer 2, £33,070 14.24%
Dealer 3, £33,081 14.21%

£10k deposit, 36 months 9000 miles pa

Dealer 1, £264pm, £18,145
Dealer 2, £254pm, £18,026
Dealer 3, £254pm, £18,026

These are carwow dealer offers, there's probably a bit more left in the price for haggling.

Reactions: pburv
Orangewheels offer 10% off S3 saloons.

DriveTheDeal not quoting on smaller Audi stuff at the moment, but they were doing 12% on the S3 saloon.

Wonder if post Brexit drop in value of pound is having an effect?