Deals on buying new

nickk709

Reaction score
Hi guys first post on here been a lurker for a while now lol.
Looking at getting a s3 saloon or sportback.
Just wondered what kind of discounts people have been getting on new builds?
Also can anyone recommend a favoured dealership?
Lastly any must have options?

Thanks

About 9%
Coventry Audi seems to be doing the best deals from car brokers such as Carwow and Carfile.
Mono.purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.................. or not

About 9%
Coventry Audi seems to be doing the best deals from car brokers such as Carwow and Carfile.
Mono.purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.................. or not
Discount levels seem to vary between Sportbacks and Saloon models I've found

Carfile seem to just squeeze out Carwow on discounts, but both ultimately use Coventry Audi

Don't bother going straight to Coventry Audi as you'll need to use the broker to get the prices quoted

Oh & :welcome!: to Audi-sport.net!

Reactions: Moschops
9% isn't bad imo
Lol mono pur don't think it's worth the extra £ tbh

Coventry Audi offered 11% through carwow. Did a local deal at 10% though.

Discount levels seem to vary between Sportbacks and Saloon models I've found

Carfile seem to just squeeze out Carwow on discounts, but both ultimately use Coventry Audi

Don't bother going straight to Coventry Audi as you'll need to use the broker to get the prices quoted

Oh & :welcome!: to Audi-sport.net!

Thanks mate.
Differ in the way you get more discount off the saloon?
I'm Swaying more and more towards the saloon tbh

I looked at carwow went straight to cov audi asked can you match this price. They bascailly told me 2 f off. Went in again looking for carwow guy cus I couldn't get hold of him over the phone. Audi salesman decide to deal with me get 13% off s3 sportback.

must have options depends on what you want and you bugdet.

:unhappy:Dont tell me that after I've already paid

I looked at carwow went straight to cov audi asked can you match this price. They bascailly told me 2 f off. Went in again looking for carwow guy cus I couldn't get hold of him over the phone. Audi salesman decide to deal with me get 13% off s3 sportback.

must have options depends on what you want and you bugdet.
13% is a good deal. Only options I would go for really is the stronic, comfort pack, adaptive headlights , audi sound system, hill hold assist just the basics really. Think on the config it came to about 37k

After my car p/x and discount id maybe be looking at around 25k to finance or pcp

Thanks mate.
Differ in the way you get more discount off the saloon?
I'm Swaying more and more towards the saloon tbh
Your welcome :thumbs up:

Generally more discount on the Sportback's than the Saloon's

Also less wait for a factory order on the SB's too

Your welcome :thumbs up:

Generally more discount on the Sportback's than the Saloon's

Also less wait for a factory order on the SB's too
Maybe more of a wait will be a plus if I go for the saloon.
Save more cash to keep the payments down

After recalculating ive got 11.5% off mine not 13% lets make it easier its 4.5k. My salesman was almost about 2 cry he kept going back and "asking the question" even the big boss came out. They would not budge after that. Aww the looks on there faces were priceless. Wonder how much these guys are actually making? :mad new: They were willing to let me walk. Wonder if I could pushed them more?

Reactions: David83S3
Wakefield Audi did let me walk they wouldn't offer any discount whatsoever Coventry Audi was the best through carwow I spec'd a pretty loaded car that came to 42k then after discount was 38k

Wakefield Audi did let me walk they wouldn't offer any discount whatsoever Coventry Audi was the best through carwow I spec'd a pretty loaded car that came to 42k then after discount was 38k
Whats your spec

Also dont let some dealers fool you. If you choose pcp use pcpal.com to work out what you will pay a month., some dealers will inflate your monthly payments with out you knowing and im sure they would just pocket the rest.

I got 10.33% off from a local dealer (Cheshire Oaks). I could have saved another £170 from Coventry Audi, but I wasn't driving 1.5 hours each way to save that when the local dealer is less than 10 mins away!

I got 10.33% off from a local dealer (Cheshire Oaks). I could have saved another £170 from Coventry Audi, but I wasn't driving 1.5 hours each way to save that when the local dealer is less than 10 mins away!
Cheshire oaks audi is local to me aswell j might give them a try see what I can get

magnetic ride as I prefer it and if you put lowering springs on them then the ride in comfort will be sublime.

And no red calipers because why pay Audi 300+ when I can paint them just as good for 20 quid

Fair enough if you can paint them and look gud but I can tell the ones people have painted them selves looks so stupid.

The xenons are standard mate so it shows them for some reason hence why no price next to them

Fair enough if you can paint them and look gud but I can tell the ones people have painted them selves looks so stupid.

I asked Audi uk if they were powdercoated or painted and they just said they're painted well me personally won't pay audis price

This has been on this forum before someone said there powder coated audi salesmans dont know anything even the technician's. My salesman said to me the 3d black inlays will cost me extra. So you even charge for things thats are free?:p

This has been on this forum before someone said there powder coated audi salesmans dont know anything even the technician's. My salesman said to me the 3d black inlays will cost me extra. So you even charge for things thats are free?:p

Yeah they charge for anything and everything, when I tweeted Audi uk they just said they were painted so going on that I think paying them is a waste of money