Hello everyone!! Newbie S3 (8L)

73DDY

Reaction score
Hi Guys!!

New to here, haven't been on a forum for a while!.. Been nagged by Friends that's are Audi lovers to come on here.
Heard a lot of great stuff about the forum, perfect to meet other car nuts and pick some expert brains for advice.
Got myself a daily drive S3, love it to bits! Great car...although I think it will dent my wallet imbued treating it with fancy bits lol!

So look forward to knowing you guys!

Reactions: GAS MONKEY and Sandra
Hi. Welcome to audi-sport.net. Very nice car. Any mods planned?do you know some of our existing members on here, if so do you know there usernames? I hope you enjoy the forum :)

Hi Sandra & Gas Monkey,

I don't know anyone on here yet, just a new kid in a new school lol. Haven't really done much to the car yet Sandra, just a RamAir cai. It already has bilstein shocks and H&R Spring. I've been doing some research and planning for mods.

Upgraded TIP.
Uprated coil-packs.
Downpipe & Decat with resonated cat back.
N249 delete.
Brake upgrade, Cupra brembo setup or RS3 setup..still planning.
Engine decarbonise with a heck of a thorough service by myself.
Etc.

Thanks Gas Monkey, really like the leathers too, tomorrow will be polish and hoovering day for me, missus thinks I'll be doing the house. She thinks wrong! Lol

Reactions: GAS MONKEY and Sandra
Hi Sandra & Gas Monkey,

I don't know anyone on here yet, just a new kid in a new school lol. Haven't really done much to the car yet Sandra, just a RamAir cai. It already has bilstein shocks and H&R Spring. I've been doing some research and planning for mods.

Upgraded TIP.
Uprated coil-packs.
Downpipe & Decat with resonated cat back.
N249 delete.
Brake upgrade, Cupra brembo setup or RS3 setup..still planning.
Engine decarbonise with a heck of a thorough service by myself.
Etc.

Thanks Gas Monkey, really like the leathers too, tomorrow will be polish and hoovering day for me, missus thinks I'll be doing the house. She thinks wrong! Lol

well we will find out who wears the trousers
mz_6351902_bodyshot_300x400-27.gif
[/URL][/IMG]

Reactions: 73DDY and Sandra