hello there...

tam hardie

Special Edition owner
Reaction score
Hows it going? Just joined the forum, drive an B& '06 2.0T FSI S-Line Quattro Avant Special Edition - 18" DTM wheels, leather etc etc. I also have a VW Jetta TDI Sport and a 2016 Polo GTI but I'm really looking for advice with the Audi - I want to lower the car using either Eibach or H&R springs, but am confused as to which ones to go for as the S-Line is already 20mm lower as standard, can anyone advise? (sorry for the potato quality pic, I'll get better ones eventually).

Thanks gang.
Tam

13876393 10155129616983677 5837926670552875709 n

Reactions: Charlie Farley
Welcome to the mad house Tam.....nice looking motor and best of all it's another AVANT :grin:

Reactions: tam hardie
Hi Tam, welcome to audi-sport.net. Nice looking car. Enjoy the forum :)

Reactions: tam hardie
P1000534
P1000537
P1000541
P1000542

Reactions: Charlie Farley, Sandra and carlcall
Welcome! Nice tidy looking car, I've always liked the smooth lines of the Avant, both the B6 and B7. You should message Damian at DPM performance. He is a site sponsor and has helped many members on here with suspension stuff. http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/forums/dpm-performance.113/

Reactions: tam hardie and Sandra
Firstly another warm welcome to you chap and welcome to the best forum around, you'll find everything you could possibly ever want to know about B7's and a lot more for that matter.
You made a fine choice with the special edition avant as in my opinion one of the best variants to get, but i'm biased anyway..lol, but whatever you had in a B7 they are great cars.
Maybe before you rush into modding any bits , I know its really tempting to just go forth and get a shed load of parts, the best plan of attack is to do some ground work , have a good old trawl through threads on here to see what the format is on what you can do and whats involved and also what the cost may come to.
anyway , nice to have you on board, and very nice car.

rgds
rob

Reactions: Sandra
Thanks Rob. I see there are a lot of "groups" under your avatar? The only one I seem able to see is excessive oil consumption, how do I join quattro/avant and s-line groups? Do I need a certain amount of posts?

Hi Tam, nice looking car.

If you scroll up to the top right and hover the cursor over your avatar, you will see the drop down menu.
On the right hand column, you will see "Join User Groups". Click on this and the list of groups will open up, you can add as many as you want.

Reactions: Sandra