Hello There

Simonutd

Reaction score
Hello,

Well I have my first Audi, had many cars over the years some of the best were my Volvo 480 Turbo which was great fun to drive, or my Passat Estate which wasn't fast very fast with the 1.8 20V engine, I also went through the Polo and Golf stages, worst vehicle has to be my Renault Kangoo van for work which in its 7 years has spent more time off road than on it. Well that's a bit about my driving past, my driving now is an Audi A4 B5 2.8 V6 Quattro, which is great fun to drive, done a fair bit too it, upgraded the brakes (the standard ones were rubbish) and all the arms. I know some will hate this but it does have LPG on it which it runs great on 200 miles on £24, although if you stick you foot hard down it does cut off because it cant supply it quick enough, but I don't do that often,

So there's a bit about my driving past

Hi :welcome!:to audi-sport.net. Any pics of the car? where you located? Enjoy the forum. :) x

its not much to look at, still standard in silver with the lower door trim missing and a nice ding down the side from someone at a Tesco car park.

I'm located near Colwyn Bay north wales but originally from Manchester,