Great start to the week....

S10W TT

Reaction score

Reactions: Daveotto, SpeedyFrog, S3 Turbo and 8 others
And an unexpected surprise just now!! Looks like it might be this week!
As I had ordered VC and read online this was causing delays I had prepared myself that I wouldn't see the car till the last quarter of the year!
I suppose I'll now need to decide to have it in about a month or wait for the new plate on the 1st September?!!

Reactions: Fiddie, S3 Turbo, Jassyo06 and 2 others
Great news! Think I'm going to love Navarra - enough to stay non-Exclusive next maybe?

Reactions: Rob2k68
That IS a good start to the week!

Expected to see some road rash or other damage when opening this thread so really good to see some positive news. ;o)

Reactions: Jassyo06 and pburv
Same here.

Woe is me, I drove through a puddle today and when the water dried it left a mark on my paint. Luckily, after starting a few threads on here and Detailing World for some extra info it came straight off with damp cloth dipped in a minimum of two buckets of demineralised unicorn tears. Thanks all.

Reactions: driver_tim
Nice one mate, Matt chrome Roof Rails...look stunning on dark blue colours

That IS a good start to the week!

Expected to see some road rash or other damage when opening this thread so really good to see some positive news. ;o)

Come in Good buddy....Road Rash....fffs whats that all aboot....Bandit....lol

Reactions: Rob2k68 and pburv
A severe case of road rash..Good buddy C'mon...
Upload 2016 7 11 19 40 22
...lol:hopelessness:

Reactions: A3_Rider, Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
P... Burvy...good boy... Bandit....STILL hasnt a Scooby what yer on aboot....road rash.....ye mean crash....Bandit....over lol
That will be a big 10 4 Rubber Duck...c'mon

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
That will be a big 10 4 Rubber Duck...c'mon

Back atcha Buddy....but got some heat on me....tail....aka...er...indoors...and few other buddys disagreeing. with Bandit...time for a sharp...exit.....and put them to rights...lol.....

Reactions: Rob2k68 and pburv
Back atcha Buddy....but got some heat on me....tail....aka...er...indoors....time for a sharp...exit.....lol.....
I've got your back big buddy c'mon ...:busted cop:

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
I've got your back big buddy c'mon ...:busted cop:

There's quite a list, good buddy...a will throw one over te ya....if a need a wing man....good buddy...but glad yiv got ma tail...Bandit oot.....lol

Reactions: pburv and Rob2k68

Haha Roger Big J (remember when Bandit was completely 'innocent '??) , anyhow, yes could be rhyming slang for crash never thought of that before mainly use it to describe when cyclists come off and go down the road and graze themselves - was speaking TDF lingo now that the FB is over !!

Reactions: pburv and Jassyo06
Haha Roger Big J (remember when Bandit was completely 'innocent '??) , anyhow, yes could be rhyming slang for crash never thought of that before mainly use it to describe when cyclists come off and go down the road and graze themselves - was speaking TDF lingo now that the FB is over !!

A hear ya...Good Buddy...Bandit...oot....lol

Thought the roof rails set it of nicely- still a little nervous of the colour, had decided to be "bold" and go sepang, my last few Audis have been Daytona!!! the S5 images from FOS however look good and I've gone Rotor grey interior.......
...... Not long and I'll know.

Knew the FL was coming so placed a deposit (with the dealer but not Audi as they weren't accepting orders at the time) at the end of March hoping to get an early car. Had to have VC but the suggestion of delays made me think twice, even considered something else but the S3 is the right car so decided to wait.

Light on spec-
Stronic
Navarra
Rotor grey
Privacy
Rear parking
B&O
Tech pack advanced
Lumber
Roof rails

Knew the FL was coming so placed a deposit (with the dealer but not Audi as they weren't accepting orders at the time) at the end of March hoping to get an early car. Had to have VC but the suggestion of delays made me think twice, even considered something else but the S3 is the right car so decided to wait.

Light on spec-
Stronic
Navarra
Rotor grey
Privacy
Rear parking
B&O
Tech pack advanced
Lumber
Roof rails
Sounds like a lovely spec to me. When did you order actually get put through to Audi? I'm undecided between Navarra and Daytona?

Think it was sometime in mid/late May.

Currently have Daytona excellent colour, fancied a change I think Navarra will be good. If I went Daytona would have to have had the 19" v spokes from the publicity photos but £3500 is laughable - its 10% of the cost of the car!!!!

Excellent news, mine says it is to start on the 1st August, been waiting since March

Reactions: pburv
Think it was sometime in mid/late May.

Currently have Daytona excellent colour, fancied a change I think Navarra will be good. If I went Daytona would have to have had the 19" v spokes from the publicity photos but £3500 is laughable - its 10% of the cost of the car!!!!
Ahh ok. I saw Navarra on the New S5 a couple of weeks back at Goodwood but was a dull day so not sure what it looks like in sunlight. Daytona is more understated.

What's your finance deal like if you don't mind me asking?

I've seen another couple of posts suggesting the build has been pushed forward a week @allanmb so fingers crossed!

Happy with the finance- pricing is pretty transparent these days with carwow, DTD etc. And my figures are similar to those I've seen here. I have an excellent relationship with my dealer and bought my first car from them nearly 20yrs ago. I haven't had a negotiation with them for years- aggressively priced from the open. Has kept my car buying the pleasurable experience it should be!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: allanmb