R-tech stage 1 custom remap

Rhyss

Reaction score
finally booked in at r-tech in June for a remap, will be interesting to see before and after figures. I'm not particularly chasing figures, but will be good to see the difference.
Will post before and after graphs for anybody thinking of going to r-tech.
More than welcome to post your graphs if you wish :)

Im at r tech may 24th.. for stage 2+ although on standard clutch so i expect the torque to be lower than if id have puta new one in... ill let you know the results

Yeah will be good to know, also interested to see if your clutch hangs on in there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

not a chance, mine didnt last 1 mile after stage 2 remap.

Reactions: Hookmonster
my clutch was standard when i was getting my car mapped at r-tech and give in on the dyno :seenoevil: niki is awesome though and lowered the torque for me, looking at buying a clutch now but unsure on what to go for? can't wait to get that sorted and get back for the new map :tongueclosed:

my clutch was standard when i was getting my car mapped at r-tech and give in on the dyno :seenoevil: niki is awesome though and lowered the torque for me, looking at buying a clutch now but unsure on what to go for? can't wait to get that sorted and get back for the new map :tongueclosed:

What stage was that mate?

It was like a custom stage 2 as I had the autotech hpfp, but no intercooler and the clutch then gave in!

She made 310bhp and 305 ft/lb stage 1

Reactions: Hookmonster
Mines back in r-Tech end of the month to fine tune stage 2+ after new clutch goes in the week before... clutch slips only in 5th and 6th..
3rd and 4th are brutal..

From standard straight to 2+ at R Tech was night and day..

I can't even begin to imagine the difference from standard to 2+ would feel like. There was a stage 2+ on the dyno when I turned up, made 370bhp and was an absolute animal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You might of seen my car there if you was there today Rhys? I'm on holiday and left it with dynodaze for some work!

You might of seen my car there if you was there today Rhys? I'm on holiday and left it with dynodaze for some work!

Yeah yours the one with the huge scratch down the side?

Only messin I was there yesterday so I probs missed it

Reactions: S3Alex and Hookmonster
I have to say R-tech did a fantastic job on my s3 last Friday. Managed 313hp and 323ftlb! Could have gone higher but the clutch started slipping...
Overall a very good experience with R-tech

Reactions: Rhyss
I have to say R-tech did a fantastic job on my s3 last Friday. Managed 313hp and 323ftlb! Could have gone higher but the clutch started slipping...
Overall a very good experience with R-tech

What mileage you at mate?

Yeah yours the one with the huge scratch down the side?

Only messin I was there yesterday so I probs missed it

Haha had me going for a second then :tongueclosed: Well it's been there a week, once the works done I can get my map tweaked and hopefully get some better figures

Last edited:
Reactions: Rhyss and S3Alex