A3 rear lights

Brogie

Reaction score
Anyone help me took my rear light off my 2010 a3 s line to change a built to descover it was split I'm looking to put different lights on anyone any ideas sites etc for upgrade?

Dont bother aftermarket, they all look rubbish, just fit originals.

Reactions: millsy4002 and Brogie
Dont bother aftermarket, they all look rubbish, just fit originals.
They all do look cheap however iv seen a set of original ones that look darker on an s3 do you happen to know where to get them or anyone selling some?

I got the ones you're talking about from euro car parts, they had a discount code on at the time I got them for 10% off aswell..
Is your car a 3 door? If it is the ones you would be talking about are for 2011 cars and above but they fit any age 3 door a3 from something like 2003 upto about 2013 or somewhere around them years

I did see them on eBay £278 is that Wat it is there just newer? I'm in the middle of getting my bumper splitters and wing mirrors wrapped and toying with the idea of wrapping my roof black as my cars ibis white

They're newer but there also clear and a darker tint whereas the older ones are kind of like frosted. You can get some 2009 model ones which are clear but those ones aren't the darker tint.
These are the darker ones on euro car parts.

What's the Web address for them I'll get them ordered

I noticed after I sent that to you are these lights genuine?

I noticed after I posted my msg are the they genuine? Have you got any other mods spoiler etc?

Yes they're genuine, apparently the name you see the 'magnetimarrelli' are the company who make them for Audi. If you search the lights on this forum you'll see lots of people have upgraded to them

They do look better will get them ordered in the morning

Search around this forum and you'll see allsorts of different mods that people do, I've got a black s line so all I've done to mine looks wise is to put those lights on and I've had my Bbs split rim wheels refurbished in anthracite.

Iv got s3 wheels to put on mine am waiting on them being refurbished first, I currently have bbs wheels in gunmetal grey which tbh dont really suit them with a white car