Climatronic hidden menu

SemedoB6

Black and white a4
Reaction score
How to access this menu? I've seen a few was to access it but none of them works on my car..
And where can I find the list where each submenu means?
Also.. Is it normal that the econ button is always on and can't be turned off?

If your econ light is on all the time then you air conditioning is not working, you either have a leak and system is dry or your High pressure sensor has given up, this is a common fault and a new one is around £60 so some investigation is needed.

Hidden menu is in the mkiv Golf derived cars with climatronic, but not in the Audi system.
As mattyboyc stated the econ light being on permanently is indicating a fault in the system. Could just need a regas, if you're lucky.

It is a sealed system, if it needs a re gas you have a leak whether it just be from a seal that has gone solid through lack of use you will still have some sort of leak.

@pauldazzle I've seen various videos from different country saying it's an a4 b6 and they can access the menu..
You sure audi system doesn't have that hidden menu?
@mattyboyc is this something I would be able to find the problem by myself or do I need to take it to my mechanic?

You need to get it to a garage that does air con gas as they will have the machine that will tell you whether you have a leak, my last leak turned out to be the condenser. ( 2nd one it's had )