Big turbo audi s3 gtx 4-500bhp

I don't know this car so it's difficult to be sure....

You need to know:
Who built it.
What software it's running.
FSH etc.
Why the turbo blew and what if any engine damage occurred.
Full parts list.

Have a look through my car's build thread to see what you should be looking for in terms of build.

The biggest concern to me would be how the owner managed to wreck the turbo and why they can't afford to fix it prior to what looks like a pretty cheap sale.

It may be absolutely salvageable but the ad doesn't really help.

Reactions: S.
The person selling it has no idea he bought it from skmebody in glasgow ( the person who built it)
He has no paperwork but all mods are ther
Only has service history
He bought it to fix
Its not smoking but oil in dv.
Engine runs and sounds perfectly normal

I wouldn't touch it personally without those details.

Look at what you've said there...

Some guy is selling a car he bought from some guy in Glasgow with no paperwork,a blown turbo,oil as far up as the DV and beyond,etc etc.

The turbo would need to be replaced and the intercooler cleaned plus the DV and MAF and that's without even knowing how it was treated previously and assumes there is no other damage.

Probably one of those electric turbonators ...

hqdefault.jpg

TX.

No
Its the proper thong i have seen it
Just wanted to know if anybody had more info

Its got the proper turbo kits like seen in link below and its a gtx3076r turbo

Headgasket also gone aswell but engine sounds okay..
Got boost controller etc aswell im just not sure about the fact its not got a proper spec anywhere. But have been welcomed to drop the sump and check rods etc
http://www.atpturbo.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=ATP-VVW-186&Category_Code=VVWTK

The intake side is all clean no oil

Bets its worth more than its up for in parts

Last edited:
No
Its the proper thong i have seen it
Just wanted to know if anybody had more info

Its got the proper turbo kits like seen in link below and its a gtx3076r turbo

Headgasket also gone aswell but engine sounds okay..
Got boost controller etc aswell im just not sure about the fact its not got a proper spec anywhere. But have been welcomed to drop the sump and check rods etc
http://www.atpturbo.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=ATP-VVW-186&Category_Code=VVWTK

The intake side is all clean no oil

Bets its worth more than its up for in parts

Dude...it's your money.

So far:
Turbo...blown,needs replacing.
Head gasket gone,needs replacing and thus possible head skim as well.

A visual check of the rods and sump will tell you they're all present,and not overtly bent,but it will tell you nothing else,and certainly won't tell you much about the state of the crank or bearings.

Takes a good bit to push the head gasket out of one of these....mine is running a lot more power and torque,and hasn't blown a head gasket or turbo.

All I'm trying to say to you is that repairing a damaged engine always costs more than you think.
You're already looking at around £3-4k worth of parts and labour.

In parts terms....maybe you'd get your money back,but the ATP kit is worth next to nothing these days,as there are far better ones.
I moved from the ATP kit last year.

Reactions: Sayam
I wouldn't go near it, stay well clear.

Why do all that work and blow everything then sell it??? why buy it and not fix it, sounds fishy, and a bigger turbo means more turbo lag, so probably pushed too much bhp to get the car going and blew the gasket on the strip after a lot full on runs, run a mile mate.