New member Q3 owner

puk999

Reaction score
Hi,

Got a 2nd hand 2013 Q3 quattro on Saturday as a family car. I'm quite keen on learning more about it and the MMI as things have changed since our last Audi which was an A3. I also want to do some of the maintenance myself so will probably be asking for advice about that.

Pete

Hi Pete, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of the car? Hope you enjoy the car and the forum. :) x

Thank you Sandra. I'll try to take a pic on the weekend after I give it a wash!

Got a chance to wash it today and took a couple of pics. There's quite a few stonechips on the front near the lights, bonnet and windscreen but they're not visible from a distance. Got a 32MB SD card and filled it to the max with music. Really like the MMI system. Maybe I'll save up and eventually get something sportier.

Puk999 q3 1

Puk999 q3 2

By the way, does anyone know where I can get a proper Vagcom/VCDS cable for for less than £270?

Got a chance to wash it today and took a couple of pics. There's quite a few stonechips on the front near the lights, bonnet and windscreen but they're not visible from a distance. Got a 32MB SD card and filled it to the max with music. Really like the MMI system. Maybe I'll save up and eventually get something sportier.

View attachment 84733

View attachment 84734

By the way, does anyone know where I can get a proper Vagcom/VCDS cable for for less than £270?
Car looks good Pete. As for the cable, not going to get it much cheaper. You could try advanced in car technologies or gendan