Its a looker....???

Jassyo06

T-Cut King !
Reaction score
Came across this..for the first time real photos of a Solar Orange....Sedan....looks very nice...all this for £34k...3K....MILES...
Nice2
Nice3
THOUGHTS..
Nice1

Reactions: CHEZ, RS5 JON, Scottyg and 4 others
Just buy it mate............what's to think about, it's a limo!! lol

......does look a tad peachy in those pics though??

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
Just buy it mate............what's to think about, it's a limo!! lol

......does look a tad peachy in those pics though??

looks AWESOME..."Dontcha Wish yer Audi looked Hot like Mine's"....lol comes to mind.....no Pano-Roof though....dont think Lunatic Silver would suit

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Simon L
looks AWESOME..."Dontcha Wish yer Audi looked Hot like Mine's"....lol comes to mind.....no Pano-Roof though....dont think Lunatic Silver would suit

I'm not so sure mate.....reckon the lunar would work myself. I'd probably switch the wheels if it was me, I'm just not sure about the 5-arm's they look frickin huuuuuuuge!! lol

****** Zedane looks so good in almost any colour....Awe the long winter nights......lol

Reactions: Simon L and Rob2k68
Matches the tan mate - do it !!!!!!

Reactions: Sandra, Jassyo06 and Simon L

...... But it does have the BSP !

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Simon L
That's a beauty. Not normally a fan of the 'hit you in the face' colours, but that's nice.

Reactions: Rob2k68, Jassyo06 and Simon L
£34k sounds pretty tasty ....................what's the full spec J ??

It's as wicked as this. :hubbahubba:
B5N0SaYIgAE684J

Reactions: Ignition1, PanamaS3, Baldyone and 1 other person

Attachments

• tumblr_mkpp2iVfJU1s8jewio1_500.gif
    tumblr_mkpp2iVfJU1s8jewio1_500.gif
    495.2 KB · Views: 392
Reactions: Rob2k68, Baldyone and Simon L
........now that's one of the few colours I really don't like!! I'd rather take home the Vegas S1 in the background!!
Hahaha, marmite I guess, I do like "weird though :blink:

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Simon L
Excuse my Internet juggling guyz between 2 WiFi routers and the Vodafone network it's seems to have ****** me posts up....lol

Excuse my Internet juggling guyz between 2 WiFi routers and the Vodafone network it's seems to have ****** me posts up....lol
Aaahhh, the power of technology eh. Men were sent to the moon in a washing machine 47 years ago but still shoite wifi/network in the 21st century. Go figure !!! :shrug:

Reactions: Rob2k68, Jassyo06 and Simon L
Aaahhh, the power of technology eh. Men were sent to the moon in a washing machine 47 years ago but still shoite wifi/network in the 21st century. Go figure !!! :shrug:

....well he says it's the wifi........................but I reckon the problem goes a little deeper...............:whistle2:

BBCA7A.jpg

Reactions: Rob2k68, Baldyone, Scottyg and 2 others
....well he says it's the wifi........................but I reckon the problem goes a little deeper...............:whistle2:

BBCA7A.jpg
WOW !! top tech 16k how did we ever cope.

No Bangers???..........................well .............................

3smcas.jpg
Am oot aswell mate just saw a solar orange RS3 BSP black wing mirrors privacy glass,driving along side of me looked yuk mate real yuk it was a 65 plate and the driver was a dead ringer for Ben Kingsley lol

Am oot aswell mate just saw a solar orange RS3 BSP black wing mirrors privacy glass,driving along side of me looked yuk mate real yuk it was a 65 plate and the driver was a dead ringer for Ben Kingsley lol

Ben Kingsley??...............**** me, that would've put me off too.

Definitely not suitable for a coiffured sex god such as yerself then mate!! lol

Chuck Norris would never approved mate l also noticed that the led headlights DRLs look real creamy in colour compared to the Xenon drl which are bluey white...

Chuck Norris would never approved mate l also noticed that the led headlights DRLs look real creamy in colour compared to the Xenon drl which are bluey white...

Creamy coloured DRL's................***.........

sVA6lsW.gif

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Rob2k68
Funniest_Memes_chuck-norris-doesn-t-flush-the-toilet_8197-chuck-norris-meme-funny-461.jpeg

Reactions: Snake Pliskin, Jassyo06 and Rob2k68
As for the Solar Orange it's a yes from Chuck ......

giphy.gif

Reactions: Snake Pliskin, Jassyo06 and Simon L

Yeah he was drivin the thing as if...he had still Ghandi's flip flops on.....them rotors don't do the car justice l am sorry to say.....l thought it was a really dirty Misano Red....at first....hopefully they will give the car the alloys it deserves this year

Reactions: Simon L