Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Reaction score
Belfast audi 1

Morning Everyone. As you Know the New A4 launches on the 21st of November. Richard Eakin and his staff have extended an invitation for you all to visit the showroom to see the new addition to their range. You can all make arrangements to meet up and arrive together. Hope you all enjoy. Please take lots of pics to share with us all.

Reactions: ruairi83 and Jamesc_89
I'm in Belfast on 21st to drop wheel off to Audi so will get a look around.

Can we compile a list of who is going lads and then we can sort out a time suitable for all.

1) BrennanTDi - A4 B8
2) ToddA4 - A4 B7

1) BrennanTDi - A4 B8
2) ToddA4 - A4 B7
3) Ryancudlip - A3 8V S line +1 (brother)
3) Statler - A5 Sportback +1 (Matt) (Provisional)

Reactions: RyanCudlip
1) BrennanTDi - A4 B8
2) ToddA4 - A4 B7
3) Statler - A5 Sportback +1 (Matt) (Provisional)
4) nikolaibriton - A5 coupe

Reactions: Brennan and RyanCudlip
Anymore for this one guys? This is a rather exclusive launch, the A4 is the most certainly a very important car in the Audi range

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandra
Im going to be there after 11.30 to drop off old wheel from my car. Will be in to see Pat in parts so will check it out while im there.

Didn't get an email, guess they're expecting me to trade up to A6 or A7 next time....

Apologies, but I'm going to have to pull out of this on Saturday. :-((

1) BrennanTDi - A4 B8
2) ToddA4 - A4 B7
4) nikolaibriton - A5 coupe

Just to clarify Steve, the A4 launch is open for all Audi-Sport members, it's not based on the members that Belfast Audi think will buy the car. The email of an exclusive test drive was sent to all members on the mailing list of Belfast & Portadown Audi. So it was probably due to a computer glitch that you did not get the email.

If you are unable to attend due to other reasons then let me know.

Thanks
Aaron

Reactions: RyanCudlip
Aaron, it's not due to the lack of email mate, just commenting on that as others seem to have received one! The statement sounded ok in MY head lol :D
Other family reasons lead me to have to miss it.... sorry I can't be there.
Have to drop my A5 in to get the winter tyres on and another adjustment to the front alignment in the next week or two so I'll get a look at it then.

Reactions: Brennan
Aaron, it's not due to the lack of email mate, just commenting on that as others seem to have received one! The statement sounded ok in MY head lol :D
Other family reasons lead me to have to miss it.... sorry I can't be there.
Have to drop my A5 in to get the winter tyres on and another adjustment to the front alignment in the next week or two so I'll get a look at it then.
Ah I understand now, my mistake. It's a shame you can't make it buddy but looking forward to catch up with you on the last meet :)

Guys I aim to be over at Belfast Audi for 10am on Saturday.

I was on the phone with them yesterday and they could not give me an exact time that they were pulling the cover off the car. However they said the car will be on show for the public from 9am.

Those of you that can make it for around that time, I will see you there. If you cannot make it until a later time, then I will see you at the Cars & Coffee meet in two weeks time.

The car will be available for test driving next week, the A4 is a very important base that other models in the new range will be built around, so I'd recommend that you take some time to avail of this.

I will be calling back in with the Belfast Audi guys next week to drive the car and I will write up a mini review on my findings.

Aaron

Last edited:
Guys, hope you all have a great time at the launch. Please take plenty of pics. Have fun ;) x

Reactions: Brennan