yourAudi - Track New Car Order

just got a email from CVL that my S4 will be arriving within 3 weeks to the dealership or sooner.

Seems to have happened rather quickly I won't be able to accept it until VW take back my R estate

Does anyone know if your required to pay the initial rental when it arrives at dealer or can you delay until you arrange for collection

just got a email from CVL that my S4 will be arriving within 3 weeks to the dealership or sooner.

Seems to have happened rather quickly I won't be able to accept it until VW take back my R estate

Does anyone know if your required to pay the initial rental when it arrives at dealer or can you delay until you arrange for collection
Lease or PCP?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Lease or PCP?

Actually, on second thoughts I don't think it matters. IIRC they don't take monthly payments from either immediately.

Audi finance don't take the first payment for around a month on PCP

My experience of both PCH and PCP with Audi has been that they only take the initial after the first month.

I had an email update from CVL notifying me that the car has arrived in the UK and it should take 7-10 days to get to the dealer. The tracker itself has shwon it has been in the UK since the 17th so hopeful that Ill hear something this week.

it is a lease. as I understood the dealer only take the initial rental 14 days after acceptance of the car. If I don't accept the vehicle to be registered until September then when would I pay ?

Actually, on second thoughts I don't think it matters. IIRC they don't take monthly payments from either immediately.

Audi finance don't take the first payment for around a month on PCP

7 weeks now (ordered 9th April) and still no build date :weary:
The wife ordered a Q2 (from a different dealership) a week after me and it's on it's way to the UK!

Presume a 1.4 TfSI you ordered?

We ordered ours March 23rd and are still stuck at Welcome.

Friend ordered a few weeks before us and his has only just had a build date confirmed - took about 11 weeks to get to the estimated build date on the tracker.

Reactions: DaveW
Same here but our cars have definitely been unloaded from the boat and sitting somewhere on Tyneside, cos the City of Rotterdam left Port of Tyne yesterday at 8pm and gone to Zeebrugge. Status probably hasn't changed due to Bank Holiday yesterday, should change overnight tonight to status 40. I've already emailed my dealer asking them to get things moving and arrange transport from Tyneside to Inverness (Highland Audi).
As expected, status is now 40 (arrived in UK) so almost there :)

Reactions: mrobbie
Presume a 1.4 TfSI you ordered?

We ordered ours March 23rd and are still stuck at Welcome.

Friend ordered a few weeks before us and his has only just had a build date confirmed - took about 11 weeks to get to the estimated build date on the tracker.
I also ordered on 23rd March but A4 Avant Black Edition with a 2.0 TFSI 190 PS engine....yet my car is already in UK and expected to be delivered in the next 7-10 days. Perhaps the Audi factory are awaiting certain parts for your build if you've specced your car heavily?

Mine is a Black edition 1.4tfsi .manual in black. No options, just as it comes.

If it doesnt show up on the tracker soon it will be getting cancelled. I need a car now... not Julember.

No just a basic S-Line with only flat bottomed wheel and metallic. (Although the colour seems to have been stopped according to the online configuratir).

I think it’s mainly a 1.4 TfSI issue as VAG wide there seems to be an issue with production of this engine.

I also ordered on 23rd March but A4 Avant Black Edition with a 2.0 TFSI 190 PS engine....yet my car is already in UK and expected to be delivered in the next 7-10 days. Perhaps the Audi factory are awaiting certain parts for your build if you've specced your car heavily?

I ordered my 1.4TfSi S-Line with a Tech Pack and a couple of additional options 9th March, then I was waiting until end of April before Build Date of 28th May, in reality my car was built 21/22nd May and is now finally on it's way to the UK.

I'm on holiday for a week in June, I'll give it till I get back and if its not on its way it will be cancelled.

Only went for this car as a cheap monthly lease car, I wrongly assumed there would be stock of these and simply required a delivery slot.

Thing is, I dont actually care what colour, spec, engine, transmission. Just the next one off the boat will do ha ha.

So my dealer has just told me he is now waiting for my agreement to be “agency approved” this happens every time a car will land in the UK. This is the first I’ve heard of this, even being in the same industry and never heard of this before. Anyone else?

wondering whether this is something to do with Audi's new approach where a new car has to be categorised either as a lease car deal or a standard retail deal. Heard about this when ordering my S4 on a PCH, and getting it correctly categorised held up the order number....but that was at the start of the process not the end.

I have got my order number but audi online is showing the incorrect car, i have ordered the 2litre tfsi but audi online is showing a 1.4 tfsi, i spoke to the company who i got the car off and they provided me confirmation of the 2litre tfsi i ordered and they said this is normal and the system should update automatically, my question is.. is this really normal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i ordered my 2.0 tfsi in feb im at code 40 now just waiting for it to be delivered to my local audi dealer. it showed up on audi online as being a 2.0 from day one.

go to www.audi.co.uk/account/login.html#/learnmore/landing

log in open a new tab the paste https://www.audi.co.uk/myaudi-public-api/services/v1/orders/

add your order number to the end after "orders/"

it should give you full details of your order.

I have done this already but it is still showing as a 1.4tfsi. I got my audi order number today, i think i will call audi tomorrow because the company i ordered from have confirmed it is the 2.0 litre tfsi

I'm guessing you ordered through a leasing company. What you might find is that the company is using a pre-ordered vehicle from a dealership and changing the spec from the original 1.4 tfsi to your car. This happens a fair bit as a way to try and speed things up. My guess is that at some stage in the build my audi will be updated with your car details

Reactions: Inti786
My order is still not showing up. It was provided by the leasing company on 17th May... is this normal?

I'm guessing you ordered through a leasing company. What you might find is that the company is using a pre-ordered vehicle from a dealership and changing the spec from the original 1.4 tfsi to your car. This happens a fair bit as a way to try and speed things up. My guess is that at some stage in the build my audi will be updated with your car details

That is correct, i indeed used a leasing company, ye i was told to check in s couple of days...

:welcoming:

Upload 2018 6 1 3 16 5

Reactions: DaveW
Still status 40 annoyingly it’s been a week it’s sat at sheerness.

Don't want to upset anyone here with this but thought you may like to know....

Collected my Black Edition yesterday from Preston Audi, they turned it around really quickly. It arrived Monday afternoon on the wagon and I collected at 1330 yesterday. While talking to the Fleet Sales Manager who I ordered through she casually threw into the conversation that should you order a Black Edition today it would be an October delivery date they estimated. When I asked what was causing such long build times she replied "same as always, wheels!"

Not sure how true that is or whether dealer allocation will speed that up in some instances.

I refer to my recent post regards issues with my current order. I was in a position where I may have had to place a fresh order to get the exclusive colour I ordered, I was told I could expect delivery just before Christmas.

Thankfully my own contact direct to the CEO of Audi Sport has led to common sense prevailing and my car is being built this week in the colour I ordered!

WLTP is causing significant issues at the factories as they go through the transition and the new testing regime. Every model and more importantly every possible combination of factory options has to be WLTP tested. So you can imagine all the possible variations of each model and variety of options available! I was told that that is why some options have been removed or suspended and some are being grouped in “packs” which is a way of reducing the amount of potential option variations.

Perhaps once the transition is made then things will settle back down to “normal”

Still status 40 annoyingly it’s been a week it’s sat at sheerness.

Same. Still 40 and sitting in Tyne since Sunday evening

Transport order was raised Tuesday according to Audi Customer Service though

I refer to my recent post regards issues with my current order. I was in a position where I may have had to place a fresh order to get the exclusive colour I ordered, I was told I could expect delivery just before Christmas.

Thankfully my own contact direct to the CEO of Audi Sport has led to common sense prevailing and my car is being built this week in the colour I ordered!

WLTP is causing significant issues at the factories as they go through the transition and the new testing regime. Every model and more importantly every possible combination of factory options has to be WLTP tested. So you can imagine all the possible variations of each model and variety of options available! I was told that that is why some options have been removed or suspended and some are being grouped in “packs” which is a way of reducing the amount of potential option variations.

Perhaps once the transition is made then things will settle back down to “normal”
Sounds to me that the the legislation has been ill thought out and conceived or Audi are misinterperating it...

Same. Still 40 and sitting in Tyne since Sunday evening

Transport order was raised Tuesday according to Audi Customer Service though
I'm in the same boat (no pun intended) :(

When I got in touch with my dealer today asking them to get a move on, they said its Audi UK who arrange the transport from the port to the dealerships.

Plus side is I’ve signed my finance documents today which is one step closer. Next is having the car arrive with the dealership and delivering it on a low loader to my house :grin:

Has anyone ordered a car in May and been able to check the order status online?
I ordered on 25th May but the dealer can’t submit my order as Audi have suspended all orders until further notice. Dealerships should be able to place orders from August.

From previous experience order numbers for the tracker have always started with a 2 and have been 6 or 8 digits long, Can’t remember.

I ordered on 25th May but the dealer can’t submit my order as Audi have suspended all orders until further notice. Dealerships should be able to place orders from August.

From previous experience order numbers for the tracker have always started with a 2 and have been 6 or 8 digits long, Can’t remember.

Interesting.

My order number starts 282869xx

Im going to call in to Newcastle Audi and see if they can tell me anything.

Its looking like it will be cancelled if what you are saying applies to my order.

I need a car now. Not 2019.

That order number seems right. It does sometimes take a week or so for the order to show. The postcode from the address of the order documents has to be the same also.

Last time I ordered a car from the factory it took a few weeks for it to work as they reconfigured a car they had ordered. It took a week or so for them to change all the details who the order was for.

The fact you have an order number is a good sign as it means the order has been submitted to the factory where mine hasn’t.

Has anyone ordered a car in May and been able to check the order status online?

I ordered in May, but as above posted its showing the wrong car model. I phoned audi and they have said there not sure why this is but confirmed my audi order and advised this might change.

Also it says my audi will begin construction on the 23rd of July......

That order number seems right. It does sometimes take a week or so for the order to show. The postcode from the address of the order documents has to be the same also.

Last time I ordered a car from the factory it took a few weeks for it to work as they reconfigured a car they had ordered. It took a week or so for them to change all the details who the order was for.

The fact you have an order number is a good sign as it means the order has been submitted to the factory where mine hasn’t.

This has happened to me and on myaudi it is currently showing a 1.4 tfsi, but i have ordered a 2.0L tfsi, i called audi and they confirmed my order,

Did youraudi page show the incorrect car model/details? And did it auto update to the car you ordered?

This has happened to me and on myaudi it is currently showing a 1.4 tfsi, but i have ordered a 2.0L tfsi, i called audi and they confirmed my order,

Did youraudi page show the incorrect car model/details? And did it auto update to the car you ordered?

Not mine was all correct but it took them about a week to give me my order number so I can only assume they waited until they changed the order before they gave me the order number.

Like I said if your using your postcode along with your order number the. They must of changed their order to your order. I’d take the tracker with a pinch of salt. As long as audi online chat come back with the correct car all should be well.

As long as audi online chat come back with the correct car all should be well.

Curious where you can chat online directly
With someone from Audi. Seen a few guys mention it regarding finding out when a transporter has been raised ect. Can’t see anything on audi’s Official website to give me an online chat