yourAudi - Track New Car Order

You should move to 21 tomorrow, go through the build stages over the next few days and hit QC on Monday. That's the pattern that most follow. I'm still on status 30 so you may well catch me up next week.

I’ll check every 5 mins lol

FINALLY!!!

5 months after placing my order it has finally moved to Status 10 and I have an estimated build week of 25th June.

Reactions: psychopomp1, DohNut and Philio
FINALLY!!!

5 months after placing my order it has finally moved to Status 10 and I have an estimated build week of 25th June.

I’m amazed how yours has taken so long, what have you ordered?

I’ve ordered a s4 saloon and had a build date within a few days then a week later it jumped forward massively and the next day it jumped forward again. Ordered around 10th april with a build of 14th May now.

I’m amazed how yours has taken so long, what have you ordered?

I’ve ordered a s4 saloon and had a build date within a few days then a week later it jumped forward massively and the next day it jumped forward again. Ordered around 10th april with a build of 14th May now.
Don't even start me! A standard 1.4 Avant Black Edition. Absolutely crazy how long it's taken, without once getting a proper explanation. At least i got Audi to pay for the service on my current PCH Avant to allow me to in informally extend my current contract while I wait. Got a great deal on the new one, that was the only thing that stopped me walking away.

How long does it take to PDI a car(?) Was emailed by dealer on 22.04 to say it’s due on site that week and what with the phone booster fix and PDI they expect handover to be beginning of May. Not heard from them since.

Would be nice to get it for the bank holiday weekend.

How long does it take to PDI a car(?) Was emailed by dealer on 22.04 to say it’s due on site that week and what with the phone booster fix and PDI they expect handover to be beginning of May. Not heard from them since.

Would be nice to get it for the bank holiday weekend.
Mine took a day, but it was just before all the bs with the phone boosters.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Mine brought forward from 7th May again??
Upload 2018 5 3 9 41 11

My Leasing company have just told me they have a delivery date to the dealer of 15th June.

Not sure how, as the 'expected' build date is 28th May - seems a little optimistic to me - less than 3 weeks to build and ship it?

Reactions: FWF
Finally went Status 39 this morning :yahoo:
So from tracking the shipping it looks like mine arrived in Grimsby early on Sunday morning. Tracker updated to Status 40 on Tuesday and has just gone Status 60 today. I'm currently waiting for the dealer to call me back to see if they've an ETA. My car still has to make its way across to Northern Ireland so not sure how long that'll take but certainly it's not too much longer to wait now.

Reactions: Sandra
My Leasing company have just told me they have a delivery date to the dealer of 15th June.

Not sure how, as the 'expected' build date is 28th May - seems a little optimistic to me - less than 3 weeks to build and ship it?

Many here including myself have found that it actually starts assembly a week before the build date, and it usually leaves the factory on or a day or so before the actual build date you are given.

Reactions: psychopomp1 and Paul Gilham
Collection earmarked for Monday. Have asked if it can be earlier.

Reactions: Paul Gilham and FWF
Mine has gone to status 38 today - whatever that means?!

Me too, although still saying Quality Control on the tracker. It means we've been released for shipping which could mean tonight or could mean in 15 days time! There is currently a boat moored at Emden (Malacca Highway) which is due at Sheerness tomorrow at 6pm. Which port is nearest you?

Me too, although still saying Quality Control on the tracker. It means we've been released for shipping which could mean tonight or could mean in 15 days time! There is currently a boat moored at Emden (Malacca Highway) which is due at Sheerness tomorrow at 6pm. Which port is nearest you?
There are about 3 boats a week going to Sheerness (or were in April, not sure if they have more to handle new plate demand). There is supposed to be a 10 day SLA for shipping I think.

Mine has now moved from 'scheduled for construction' ( 10) to 'will begin construction' (20)
8E64B2B9 EE3F 4033 ADFB 8E1C764505E6

Collection earmarked for Monday. Have asked if it can be earlier.
Now arranged for Wednesday 10am (don't ask).

Needless to say I'm very excited. Insurance arranged and finance docs signed.

So to recap for anyone interested in the timeline, order was placed on 14.02 and delivery will be 09.05.

Reactions: Philio
Now arranged for Wednesday 10am (don't ask).

Needless to say I'm very excited. Insurance arranged and finance docs signed.

So to recap for anyone interested in the timeline, order was placed on 14.02 and delivery will be 09.05.
Didn't they give you 5 days free insurance?

:footy:May be get mine at end of the May, it’s about 2 months early.

Upload 2018 5 6 11 37 6

Reactions: Paul Gilham
Hi everyone,
Mine was supposed to start on the 7th May but preparation started early this week instead.
Hoping to get it delivered at the end of the month but not sure if that’s feasible based on the booster issue. I have not yet been contacted by the dealer.

Attachments

• B391EB3E-2511-4D55-ACAB-6B86FEDCB43C.jpeg
    B391EB3E-2511-4D55-ACAB-6B86FEDCB43C.jpeg
    93.7 KB · Views: 101
Hi everyone,
Mine was supposed to start on the 7th May but preparation started early this week instead.
Hoping to get it delivered at the end of the month but not sure if that’s feasible based on the booster issue. I have not yet been contacted by the dealer.

I went in to see my stealer today and the current company wide fix is the dealers will unplug the booster during the PDI. I’d say you should be fine for last week of May handover

I went in to see my stealer today and the current company wide fix is the dealers will unplug the booster during the PDI. I’d say you should be fine for last week of May handover
I would have expected communication from the dealer that it is expected. I wasn’t aware of the issue until today when I came across this thread.

I would have expected communication from the dealer that it is expected. I wasn’t aware of the issue until today when I came across this thread.

They should’ve sent you a letter to sign to say you understand that the car you have agreed to buy will not be as you expected? I’d get onto them if I were you

They should’ve sent you a letter to sign to say you understand that the car you have agreed to buy will not be as you expected? I’d get onto them if I were you

I’ve not had a letter, just an email. Maybe I’ll have something to sign on collection. Can’t say I’m too bothered mind you.

Unfortunately I wasn’t lucky like some with theirs starting production a week early. Mines still saying expected construction for 14th May, could well change tomorrow I guess. The wait of this is killing me!

Unfortunately I wasn’t lucky like some with theirs starting production a week early. Mines still saying expected construction for 14th May, could well change tomorrow I guess. The wait of this is killing me!

You’ll probably find it will start the build on Wednesday, and be in QC on your build date

Reactions: samh1992
You’ll probably find it will start the build on Wednesday, and be in QC on your build date
Fingers cross as I believe my car is going tomorrow and I’ll be car less for a month

It's 4 weeks since I placed my order and there is still no build date on the portal.
Is this normal?

It's 4 weeks since I placed my order and there is still no build date on the portal.
Is this normal?
It seems odd that people have ordered the same time and before me that have no build dates.

This must be due to which vehicle you’ve ordered along with what extras too.

To be honest, I’m a sales executive for another manufacture and I do see this a lot, certain cars will gain a build date way before others. Some that we’re told there is massive delays sometimes gets built far sooner than ones that have no delays at all.

So far for me:
Order placed 9th April
Build date 7th May
Building started 3rd May
In quality control 7th May
In transit 8th May

Reactions: FWF and Paul Gilham