My New A5

X.Katie.X

Reaction score
So today I ordered my new A5 S Line BE+ in Mythos Black, couldn't decide on a colour :-/ it was either this one or Daytona Grey. I also opted for the Rotor wheels but reading through all these posts I'm hoping iv still made the right decision? Anyway I'm trading in my A4 S Line in Ibis White, I absolutely LOVE this car, had it from brand new 2 years ago and still love it just as much today but I just fancied a change :) so my main question is, will I love my new A5 as much as I love my current A4? Also any tips for A5 are welcome :)

:sign welcome: Katie, I also moved from an A4 b8 just over a year ago, no regrets what so ever, you'll love the A5.
What model is yours, coupe or sportback?
IMO, you've made a good choice on the rotors, but the V spoke alloys also look great on an A5.
JG

:sign welcome: Katie, I also moved from an A4 b8 just over a year ago, no regrets what so ever, you'll love the A5.
What model is yours, coupe or sportback?
IMO, you've made a good choice on the rotors, but the V spoke alloys also look great on an A5.
JG

Ah great, thank you, iv gone for the Sportback :) I quite liked the V spoke alloys but I regretted not getting the Rotors on my A4 so I had to have them on this new A5 haha.

Ah great, thank you, iv gone for the Sportback :) I quite liked the V spoke alloys but I regretted not getting the Rotors on my A4 so I had to have them on this new A5 haha.

I pondered over the choice between coupe and sportback for a while, in the end the coupe won me over, although sometimes I do miss having the 4 door, as the coupe can be a little cramped for passengers in the back.
Rotors are a classic Audi wheel IMO, and look good on any Audi.
Pictures off your new car are a must on here, look forward to seeing them when you get the car.
JG

Welcome Katie,hope you enjoy the forum :) x

I pondered over the choice between coupe and sportback for a while, in the end the coupe won me over, although sometimes I do miss having the 4 door, as the coupe can be a little cramped for passengers in the back.
Rotors are a classic Audi wheel IMO, and look good on any Audi.
Pictures off your new car are a must on here, look forward to seeing them when you get the car.
JG

I love the A5 in a coupe but like you said, it's the space in the back that swayed me to the Sportback. The A5 has been tagged as mine now anyway so iv got to patiently wait for it to get here now :tongueclosed: my A4 took around 6 weeks to get here so I'm hoping this one doesn't take that long, just cos I want it NOW haha. Yes I'll posts some pic's when i get it :grinning:

Reactions: RS5 JON
I love the A5 in a coupe but like you said, it's the space in the back that swayed me to the Sportback. The A5 has been tagged as mine now anyway so iv got to patiently wait for it to get here now :tongueclosed: my A4 took around 6 weeks to get here so I'm hoping this one doesn't take that long, just cos I want it NOW haha. Yes I'll posts some pic's when i get it :grinning:

Hopefully the wait will fly in, it'll defo be worth it though. Look forward to seeing the pics.
JG

Nice choice. The rotors are very easy to keep clean, just be mindful of kerbs!
Sportback has a cracking loadspace which I needed plus it has much more room in the back if you need to carry people....!

Six weeks is wee buns, I'd a 5.5 month wait for mine :D

I changed from an A4 Black edition in white which was also 2 years old to an A5 BE+ in Sepang Blue also sportback and I love it! Turns some heads! I went for the black split spoke wheels after having the rotors on my last two cars I fancied a change. Love my new Audi though and I'm sure you will. Mine was 3 weeks early on the delivery date and once it was in the UK took only 3 days to be sitting in it.
Enjoy!
20150916 115611922 iOS

Reactions: Scott.T, ruairi83, Michael Forde and 2 others
Great minds think alike. loving the colour :friendly wink: and I am sure you will enjoy the ownership experience as much as myself. You'll enjoy the Admiring looks too.
Michael