Venetian Violet Pearl Effect S3 SB Detail

That would be my choice of colour if I was speccing one without a budget, no question. Love it, and stunning work.

Reactions: naughts4187
That would be my choice of colour if I was speccing one without a budget, no question. Love it, and stunning work.
should have gone for this colour in the first place! love it!

That is stunning! Never seen that tint before, would happily spec an exclusive colour next time round!

Interesting colour but think I prefer Merlin !

Cracking detail though properly kicked swirl butt !!!!

Reactions: Simon L
I say, that's rather spiffing ;)

Awesome detail as usual for those guys :)

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Rob2k68
Very nice, quite a lot of blue through it tho. Got to say i prefer my Merlin :) may be slightly biased.

Mines goes in for a detail in two weeks, will get proper photos after it

b73c31cde8e44e641b58ab02832b74bd.jpg

Just come back to my car and this was next to it....

I say, that's rather spiffing ;)

Awesome detail as usual for those guys :)

LOL not heard anyone use that word "Spiffing" "in Yonk's My old Chap" but what a Damn Fine colour What?....but in real lighting conditions a Tad too Dark for one such as myself.

Hi mate,l have seen this colour in a TT as well,it had a Exclusive tan leather,all wrapped in Baseball stitching which looked awesome but the colour looks gash????
b73c31cde8e44e641b58ab02832b74bd.jpg

Just come back to my car and this was next to it....

LOL not heard anyone use that word "Spiffing" "in Yonk's My old Chap" but what a Damn Fine colour What?....but in real lighting conditions a Tad too Dark for one such as myself.

Jassy me ol mucker, where you been? ;)

Has one been on one's hols .............pray tell ? ;)

........oh and agree 100% on the TT..............that's a little, errr 'girly' for my taste!!

Reactions: Jassyo06
Jassy me ol mucker, where you been? ;)

Has one been on one's hols .............pray tell ? ;)

........oh and agree 100% on the TT..............that's a little, errr 'girly' for my taste!!

Hey Jack,l was in Sharm El Sheihk again for 11 nights,just got back with a tan that my old mucker,Sonny Crocket would be proud of........lol

So when is this "S3 Sedan of your's coming" seems like a eternity.

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Simon L
Hey Jack,l was in Sharm El Sheihk again for 11 nights,just got back with a tan that my old mucker,Sonny Crocket would be proud of........lol

So when is this "S3 Sedan of your's coming" seems like a eternity.

Very nice indeed ;)

My S3, errr no idea................. could be drifting around at the bottom of The North Sea for all I know!! Lol

Not best pleased with the local dealers at the minute after ringing them 4 times today and not getting a call back. Someone's in for an ear-bashing tomorrow. It was built nigh on 2 weeks ago and sat at Emden for lord knows how long.

.....and right in the middle of writing this the dealer rang! It's on the banana boat as we speak and hopefully at the dealers by the end of the month. Not had a huge amount of luck on my side, but hey ho ;)

Reactions: Rob2k68, Bristle Hound and Jassyo06
Very nice indeed ;)

My S3, errr no idea................. could be drifting around at the bottom of The North Sea for all I know!! Lol

Not best pleased with the local dealers at the minute after ringing them 4 times today and not getting a call back. Someone's in for an ear-bashing tomorrow. It was built nigh on 2 weeks ago and sat at Emden for lord knows how long.

.....and right in the middle of writing this the dealer rang! It's on the banana boat as we speak and hopefully at the dealers by the end of the month. Not had a huge amount of luck on my side, but hey ho ;)

Ah,a bit like myself mate, nothing ever goes to plan when a large purchase is involved,but end of the month is it? or are ye going toooo slog it oot till 65 plate September?.

Ah,a bit like myself mate, nothing ever goes to plan when a large purchase is involved,but end of the month is it? or are ye going toooo slog it oot till 65 plate September?.

Nah mate, f*ck that!!

Slap the private plate on and off we go ;)

Reactions: Blackwhite and Jassyo06
Nah mate, f*ck that!!

Slap the private plate on and off we go ;)

Minted mate "Privee plate" have we? they do look nice on Audi's,never had one myself,never put my mind to one,still got the dent in my passenger door "£500 FOR REPAIR" "full side repray+dent dent removal",something subliminally is telling me l aint going to keep this S3 FOR LONG.

Put it this way? the waiting time for your car til it arrives?keeps your mind off more mundane things in life,just like my hols,the best part is the anticipation of it and at the Airport, so l can get melted before going on the plane...lol...

Reactions: Simon L and batch
Minted mate "Privee plate" have we? they do look nice on Audi's,never had one myself,never put my mind to one,still got the dent in my passenger door "£500 FOR REPAIR" "full side repray+dent dent removal",something subliminally is telling me l aint going to keep this S3 FOR LONG.

Put it this way? the waiting time for your car til it arrives?keeps your mind off more mundane things in life,just like my hols,the best part is the anticipation of it and at the Airport, so l can get melted before going on the plane...lol...

Yep, first Audi and first private plate.................... just livin the dream man!

Ouch mate, £500 for that poxy little dent. I totally get what you mean with the anticipation bit. I've asked myself a few times since ordering, why the hell do I wanna spend best part of £40k on a metal box with wheels?

As for the first airport, I have to get w4nkered just to get on the ****** plane I hate flying! Lol

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Blackwhite
Yep, first Audi and first private plate.................... just livin the dream man!

Ouch mate, £500 for that poxy little dent. I totally get what you mean with the anticipation bit. I've asked myself a few times since ordering, why the hell do I wanna spend best part of £40k on a metal box with wheels?

As for the first airport, I have to get w4nkered just to get on the ****** plane I hate flying! Lol

I hope they don't have those "Red" seats on the plane! :airplane: :noentrysign:

Awesome pics mate. How much that Set you back? Been thinking about getting mine properly detailed whilst the weathers still warm ish
Its not mine buddy (see sig below ;))

Was just mooching in DW when I found it