Coming home and leaving home???

Bobwas4

Reaction score
I have just noticed that when you unlock your car the headlights should come on, right?

Well they don't, it is selected in the car menu on mmi and the time that the headlights come on is early. so why will they not come on???

Isn't it linked to the light sensor for auto headlights? My coming home light don't come on during the day

yes thats what i thought but when i put the keys in the ignition the lights come on, so it must be dark enough??

no, full headlights. as the light switch is set to auto and when full headlights come on the headlight switch lights up green not just the 'auto' in orange.

Think I asked about this a while back. If you have your lights turned off completely and start up the car the front lights should come on, DRLs! What year is your car?

Is there anyway of increasing the lights on time?

Not with DRLs. If you have auto lights and comfort pack I believe you should be able to set welcome exterior lighting to your own specifications. On previous cars, not Audi, I've been able to set it up.

i can confirm it does work. it was just odd that it didn't work one evening (perhaps not dark enough) and then when i put the keys in the lights come on (auto) I'm happy now all is working :) thank you all for your input my fellow audi lovers :)

Reactions: Snibo