yourAudi - Track New Car Order

I have some photos lying around yes, only a few ;)

I need more time to take decent ones but there are photos on here with the car all wrapped up too and then dirty in the showroom for handover.
No doubt the dirtiest the car will ever be mate :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: AudiNutta
Oh I wish that was the case! Pretty black again now.

If you don’t think you take good photos then admit it. But then if the photos don’t look good it’s because the car doesn’t look good... so all the PPF in the world wont help!

So just show us @AudiNutta more of your car!

Mines arrived in the UK, so surely before Christmas now!! :racer::yahoo:

You seem to have been waiting forever Johnoz!

TX.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

I have to say I am getting excited - even though it’s 5 weeks before my build starts, and nothing will happen between now and then lol

Collection photos are in the dedicated picture thread now guys! I've cluttered this last page enough....
It leaves me with only one thing to do, final publish of my JSON data and a tracker thread sign out, a sad concept :-(

{"orderStatus":"70","statusDate":"2017-11-10T01:05:16+0000"},
{"orderStatus":"40","statusDate":"2017-11-07T01:05:32+0000"},
{"orderStatus":"39","statusDate":"2017-11-03T01:04:43+0000"},
{"orderStatus":"30","statusDate":"2017-10-22T01:05:06+0100"},
{"orderStatus":"24","statusDate":"2017-10-16T00:00:00+0100"},
{"orderStatus":"23","statusDate":"2017-10-14T00:00:00+0100"},
{"orderStatus":"22","statusDate":"2017-10-13T00:00:00+0100"},
{"orderStatus":"21","statusDate":"2017-10-12T00:00:00+0100"},
{"orderStatus":"20","statusDate":"2017-09-27T01:07:17+0100"},
{"orderStatus":"10","statusDate":"2017-07-13T01:05:36+0100"},
{"orderStatus":"00","statusDate":"2017-07-07T01:05:43+0100"}

Just to confirm I am reading his right...

Did your car sit at port for 2 weeks!?
Then arrive at the dealer 4 days later?

Sounds about right. Mine would have too if I hadn't contacted the dealer.

Mines arrived in the UK, so surely before Christmas now!! :racer::yahoo:

I went into the dealership and pushed to have it all sorted, new plates and V750 assigned and agreed a collection date of 16th Dec... :grimacing:

Mine arrived at the port on Monday and then to the dealer yesterday....the salesman said he'd never known a car to arrive so quickly.

Interesting:

{"orderNumber":"274812xx","orderStatus":"20","deliveryDealerCode":"00149","orderHistory":[{"orderStatus":"20","statusDate":"2017-12-08T01:01:34+0000"},{"orderStatus":"10","statusDate":"2017-10-31T01:01:35+0000"},{"orderStatus":"00","statusDate":"2017-08-26T01:10:48+0100"}]

So my car is now locked.

You ordered it 26th August? I ordered mine on 12 September and it is sitting at the dealer waiting for me to pick it up on Monday.

You ordered it 26th August? I ordered mine on 12 September and it is sitting at the dealer waiting for me to pick it up on Monday.

I did indeed however I wanted it to take until 2018 so I could afford the deposit!

If it had been ready now (like you) I might not have been able to pick it up. Needed the time to save. As it stands I’ll be good for the deposit before Christmas but I can wait an extra 2 months...

Just ordered my RS3 yesterday. Have come from an S3 saloon and have gone for the RS3 Sportback in Nardo grey.

Dealer reckons 3 months for the build, what do you guys think? Also how long until your order shows up on the yourAudi site?

Reactions: Terminator x
Took about 7 days or so before it came up on the tracker. Mine took 3 months almost to the day for delivery.

Reactions: bigtasty
I did indeed however I wanted it to take until 2018 so I could afford the deposit!

If it had been ready now (like you) I might not have been able to pick it up. Needed the time to save. As it stands I’ll be good for the deposit before Christmas but I can wait an extra 2 months...

It depends if the dealer has allocation for next year still - if he has then as @Evil Diesel said it can take a week or so. However if there isn't allocation (ie, they have sold all their initial cars for next year) then you have to wait for it to be allocated. In my case this is what happened. I ordered in August; I got sent to the factory in November and my build is 15 January.

You could ask your dealer what your situation is - dealers are at best economical with the truth.

Just ordered my RS3 yesterday. Have come from an S3 saloon and have gone for the RS3 Sportback in Nardo grey.

Dealer reckons 3 months for the build, what do you guys think? Also how long until your order shows up on the yourAudi site?

Ordered mine 27 Sept 2017, and collect it 16 Dec 2017, so 2.5-3 months for me, they originally quoted late-January 2018.

Reactions: Sandra and bigtasty
I was originally told late Feb but I recieved a call this week saying it was built and on it's way to the port. They are expecting this month now. Not sure if I'm happy about that or not.

Ordered mine 27 Sept 2017, and collect it 16 Dec 2017, so 2.5-3 months for me, they originally quoted late-January 2018.
Just few days to go. Look forward to pics. :)

Ordered car 15/11/2017

Confirmed build 3week /2018

Happy and waiting

Few upgrade parts allready ordered :D

You can see how few RS3 cars are on order as I think there 5 or so of us waiting for Week 3 builds and no one else or any other action on here!

(Also I wonder if anyone is getting a build in week 1 & 2 - still only 3 weeks to go!)

How long were you stuck on the Code 00 'Welcome to Ingolstadt' page? Not that I'm being impatient....................

How long were you stuck on the Code 00 'Welcome to Ingolstadt' page? Not that I'm being impatient....................

3-4 weeks I think I was on it mate... your next update will be your build week

Reactions: bigtasty
3-4 weeks I think I was on it mate... your next update will be your build week

Cheers! I was worried that fiddling with the config kept resetting the order but it's just me being impatient as usual.

Reactions: Phil3
Cheers! I was worried that fiddling with the config kept resetting the order but it's just me being impatient as usual.

LOL prepare to be even more impatient then as your car will get an estimate build week and that will change backwards and forwards for at least a month; before it is confirmed and even then you probably have another month before its built at least.

I ordered mine in August - finally got the order to factory in November - and my build week is 2 weeks tomorrow... and then I have to wait around a month for it to arrive at the dealer... so I would avoid this site as your go mad waiting :p

“Dear Mr F

I have checked the status for you this afternoon and I can confirm that the build has now commenced. As soon as we have an updated status for you telling us the RS3 is on its way I will let you know.

Please let me know if I can assist with anything in the meantime.”

:yahoo:

Reactions: billymc92
“Dear Mr F

I have checked the status for you this afternoon and I can confirm that the build has now commenced. As soon as we have an updated status for you telling us the RS3 is on its way I will let you know.

Please let me know if I can assist with anything in the meantime.”

:yahoo:

Surely you have an order number and can see that on the tracker?

I expect my order status to update Wed/Thurs although the actual built won’t start until Monday week as the tracker is a bit keen, automated and starts early.

The build generally starts on Saturday if you look at the JSON data.

The build generally starts on Saturday if you look at the JSON data.

The tracker is automated and false. The build process starts Monday. It’s not clear when the actual preparation happens or the panels are pressed and painted. If you were to contact customers seveices either through chat or on the phone they don’t see any stages before the actual build starts (stage 25 I believe) all other stages are just placebos which are there for no apparent reason other than to excite us.

The car is seemingly for the UK always built starting Monday of the build week and in QC by Wednesday.

It’s actually very annoying - I know this because my S3 Saloon’s Build process was followed by me religiously lol including messages and calls to customer service every single day to clarify the process.

We will see when the build starts according to the tracker for me as its prep stages will be next week so could be mid week or could be weekend but whenever it is the tracker isn’t providing accurate data. It’s just "fake news" until Monday 15th when it will be correct.

Reactions: RGBARGEE
Either way it should be here in a month! Are you going to pick it up or wait for the new plate?

Either way it should be here in a month! Are you going to pick it up or wait for the new plate?

About a month - depending on the delivery time.

I think the answer to your question depends on the money question about keeping it to the agreed amount.

Surely you have an order number and can see that on the tracker?

I expect my order status to update Wed/Thurs although the actual built won’t start until Monday week as the tracker is a bit keen, automated and starts early.

I do yeh but it’s not working for some reason. In Mauritius I’m honeymoon and the WiFi won’t Allow it, something to do with against their privacy laws lol?!