yourAudi - Track New Car Order

well mine isn't here yet, so i will see if i can get them to cancel it - i'll detail it myself anyway, so the money saved would go towards a lot of products!

Sitting in paphos, whilst being greeted with this. :sunglasses::laughing:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160907-083228.png
    Screenshot_20160907-083228.png
    485 KB · Views: 230
Last edited:
Reactions: Vincent Yam, ChivsBang, Gordo77 and 1 other person
It looks a bit squashed @ryanbee ...a bit like a TT in fact! :fearscream:

I'm sitting in Glasgow, it's very wet and windy... have a great day. :smirk::grinning:
Better ****** not be hahaa and Without wishing my holiday away I'm looking forward to getting back to wet and windy Newcastle. :racer:

Reactions: Gordo77
Spoke to the dealer today, My S3 is 'expected' to be with them by the 14th of November.. GAHH This excitement is a killer!!

Better ****** not be hahaa and Without wishing my holiday away I'm looking forward to getting back to wet and windy Newcastle. :racer:

Definitely a good thing to be coming back to! Enjoy the holiday and the car when the time comes. :)

Reactions: ryanbee
Im on dry land! Now another killer wait till its transported to my dealer.

Reactions: ryanbee and ChivsBang
Whoever is closest to the port lol

Reactions: ChivsBang
Things are hitting up.. Who's gonna be the first to get to the dealers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll join in in this - mine has also arrived in the UK!

Reactions: Karen O' and ChivsBang
Moving swiftly on... I'm in Assembly today :D

Reactions: Karen O' and ChivsBang
We were all on the same boat lol

Reactions: Gordo77 and ChivsBang
Received a message stating my status had changed. No visible difference fro yesterday though!

Thinking about it there must be something wrong with my tracker. Despite stating it's on Status 30 in the back end and showing a VIN number as well as stating 'on it's way' at the top of the front end it is still showing as in QC, very confusing!!!

Sounds to me like your tracker must be ahead of itself, given that the dates on it are in the future from when it went to status 30 ... it'll likely catch up with itself I'd have thought!

Hoping mine starts early like yours has, i'm BW 38!

Yeah mine's been sat on status 38 since last week. Taking it's time to move onto a boat...

Car has moved in to lock down Prep phase this morning which is in line with Wk40 build

Received a message stating my status had changed. No visible difference fro yesterday though!

Thinking about it there must be something wrong with my tracker. Despite stating it's on Status 30 in the back end and showing a VIN number as well as stating 'on it's way' at the top of the front end it is still showing as in QC, very confusing!!!
Screen Shot 2016 09 10 at 153933

Guys, how long between being told your order number and actually tracking your order number? If that makes sense lol?

Guys, how long between being told your order number and actually tracking your order number? If that makes sense lol?

Do you mean you're trying to login but it says you're not associated with the order number? Took about 6 days for me.

Reactions: Rolls
Do you mean you're trying to login but it says you're not associated with the order number? Took about 6 days for me.

Okay its been more than 6 days. But yes thats what i meant

Okay its been more than 6 days. But yes thats what i meant

Dealer told me when I purchased to give it about a week and then get back in touch if it still wasn't working. I think they have to associate the order with you, but it definitely took about 6 days for me.

Dealer told me when I purchased to give it about a week and then get back in touch if it still wasn't working. I think they have to associate the order with you, but it definitely took about 6 days for me.

Okay thanks mate, ill wait till tuesday then give him a call!

My confusion is over... My dealer has just confirmed that my car (BW37) has been built early and has already left the factory and is on it's way to Emden woo hoo :rock:

Reactions: willh92, Tobz28 and ChivsBang
My confusion is over... My dealer has just confirmed that my car (BW37) has been built early and has already left the factory and is on it's way to Emden woo hoo :rock:

That's odd, I'm build week 37 and I only moved into QC this morning (post above)...

buildWeek":"201637"

It says the quality checks can take up to a week.

Ok this is weird... looking at the xml output:

"orderHistory":[
{"orderStatus":"24","statusDate":"2016-09-12T00:00:00+0100"},
{"orderStatus":"23","statusDate":"2016-09-10T00:00:00+0100"},
{"orderStatus":"22","statusDate":"2016-09-09T00:00:00+0100"},
{"orderStatus":"21","statusDate":"2016-09-08T00:00:00+0100"},
{"orderStatus":"20","statusDate":"2016-08-23T01:16:02+0100"},
{"orderStatus":"10","statusDate":"2016-08-12T01:15:04+0100"}]

The most recent status date is 12th September, but today is the 11th !

But I'm at status 30...

"orderStatus":"30"

Ok this is weird... looking at the xml output:

"orderHistory":[
{"orderStatus":"24","statusDate":"2016-09-12T00:00:00+0100"},
{"orderStatus":"23","statusDate":"2016-09-10T00:00:00+0100"},
{"orderStatus":"22","statusDate":"2016-09-09T00:00:00+0100"},
{"orderStatus":"21","statusDate":"2016-09-08T00:00:00+0100"},
{"orderStatus":"20","statusDate":"2016-08-23T01:16:02+0100"},
{"orderStatus":"10","statusDate":"2016-08-12T01:15:04+0100"}]

The most recent status date is 12th September, but today is the 11th !

But I'm at status 30...

"orderStatus":"30"

Status 30 is "left Ingolstadt so you look to be in the same boat (not literally) as I. Your status updates are almost identical to mine even down to Status 24 being listed as tomorrow. Do you have a VIN number?

Does it say "S3 is on it's way" when logged into the tracker on a desktop???

Status 30 is "left Ingolstadt so you look to be in the same boat (not literally) as I. Your status updates are almost identical to mine even down to Status 24 being listed as tomorrow. Do you have a VIN number?

I don't see a VIN number, what format does it look like in the XML?

This is good news... wonder if we are on the same boat!? :D

That's odd, I'm build week 37 and I only moved into QC this morning (post above)...

buildWeek":"201637"

It says the quality checks can take up to a week.

Mine is still in assembly :frown new: The wait is starting to become unbearable!

Yes, this is what is says... I wonder if it will say "In transit" tomorrow...? :shrug:

View attachment 103027

Jumped from satus 21 to Status 30 overnight on Thursday (into Fri) and has looked just like yours ever since. I am expecting a change overnight though so will be disapointed if not lol.