can anyone recommend a set of aero blades

glenandem

Reaction score
replaced my aero wipers with some new bosch ones about 6 months ago and theyre absolutely horrid now, ive tried cleaning the blades up with white vinegar etc and they still just scrape and judder.
can anyone recommend a set?

Orignal Audi arms, orignal Audi blades. Nothing else. Found that the Bosch ones juddered too, moved back to Audi blades and all is well.

I always use Bosch blades and up until I had my windscreen replaced they only lasted 4 to 6months and were always noisy but since having my screen replaced over 12 months ago I'm still on the same (supplied FOC the screen) Bosch blades and they have been quiet and have worked excellently. Try giving your screen a proper clean, use a new, very sharp Stanley knife blade or razor blade to clean of any big contamination/imbedded grit (obviously be gentle as not to scratch the glass) then wipe the screen with alcohol or white spirit to get rid of the rest of the contamination, then clean with your preferred glass cleaner and finally maybe some RainX. I've read on here it makes the world of difference.

Reactions: DrStrange
I'm using Bosch AeroTwin and found them great - smooth and quiet, been on for 6 months now.

Tom.

Im using Bosch AeroTwin A016S on a set of aero wiper arms from a B7.
Funny this thread should come up, as I have been putting off buying wiper blades for ages - have been on the car around 2 years, my new set arrived today!
Not had a problem with the Bosch ones.

hi guys i have aero arms fitted from a b7 and then fitted new bosch blades, ive bought some cheap no make aero blades for my transit off ebay for a tenner and theyve worked a treat so may try them for a change and theyre so cheap!