What headlights are these?

Dave90

Reaction score
I dont know how to upload pics on here so i will have to show a link to the car, basically ive been looking for a cheaper alternative to drls before i facelift my car and came accross this car for sale on gumtree, i have no interest in the car just the lights :D

http://www.gumtree.com/p/audi/audi-a3-s3-replica-2012-black-edition-facelift-px-offers-/1106234898

Does anybody know what lights they are?

Also does anybody know if i will be able to disable the lower light bar and the 5 small LEDs that are lit up in them just leaving the top part lit like the audi ones?

Thanks a lot :D

they look like after market led headlights to me

Theyre definatly aftermarket, i have found them on ebay but only for prefacelift models but that has the facelift front end and i cant find them anywhere or even a name or brand to look further

yes the 8p3 and normally they wouldn't have a brand name to follow them as there aftermarket (cheap copies)

Theyre definatly aftermarket, i have found them on ebay but only for prefacelift models but that has the facelift front end and i cant find them anywhere or even a name or brand to look further
I've been looking for the same, and like you only found those advertised as suitable for pre face-lift cars. I asked the same question on another thread. What's not clear to me is what the differences are between pre and post face-lift lights.

As an aside I don't get why you'd badge your car to be something it's not. I get the idea of a q car, but this is the reverse, makes no sense to me...

Yeah I agree you see it drive past and think yeah nice s3 then you hear the Diesel engine lol